Now you can Instantly Chat with Kesava!
Over 17 years of professional experience in Information Technology industry with expertise of administering Oracle databases and NOSQL database like Mongo DB deployments having replica sets & sharded clusters... Show More
Zurich UK - Project Steel - Modernization Project : Database Migration being done from Legacy Application - IBM Lotus Notes to MongoDB using change streams and Replica Sets. Working on a POC at the moment, which is about to complete in few weeks and proceeding the same with the Business demo to the client via DXC Technology as external supplier.Show More Show Less
Providing database support to our global customer and managing their databases
Providing Service Delivery to the oracle cum mongo databases during their business hours and non business hours via ITIL management.
- As a Core DBA, directly responsible for Availability, Security and Maintenance of oracle databases and Mongo DB Replica sets and Sharded Clusters.
- Take care of performance and monitoring of MongoDB servers across multiple environments using MMS. Ensuring high availability of MongoDB, Troubleshoot any problems in production environment and ensure that reliable backups are in place.
- Working on different ITIL Requests and Service Improvement Plans, as a part of service delivery.
- Initiating and implementing recommended changes that need to be done for the database estate.
- Responsible for building new standalone, replicaset deployments as per the business requirements for supporting the web based applications.
- Make strategy to convert MongoDB replica set to sharded cluster and optimize performance.
· Keeping the Customer updated about the status of ongoing issues and service calls at every phase of restoring the service.
- Organizing team meetings (Daily Service Review) and SRTs (Service Restoration Team meet) for discussing and explaining about the issues/problems persisting on the environment
Involved with Transition of the IT Business and bringing the account Offshored. Their Major and Mini deployments, Releases have been handled using the Oracle Database and Middleware services architecture and their Database Systems having the Data Guard as their High Available solution. Spent nearly 10 months working at the customer premises - Copenhagen, Denmark on work permit sponsored by CSC, Denmark.Show More Show Less
Involved with the IT Business Transition Project and making the set of IT Operations ( Baseline) as Offshored. Been to Karlskrona and StockHolm TELENOR premises for Knowledge Transfer from EDB - EVRY, who was the Supplier at that time. Worked extensively for the knowledge gain of the systems running with Oracle database as backend and Siebel ApplicationsShow More Show Less