Now you can Instantly Chat with Ramesh!
Experienced Senior Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC), Requirements Analysis, ReactJs, Redux, Redux-Saga, AngularJs, HTML5, CSS3, ...Show More
- Recently Migrating an enterprise level application from DOJO to React from scratch.
- Develop many reusable UI components such as textbox, number, dropdown, radio tab, checkbox and models and used storybook in order to test the UI components individually.
- Build complex UI components such as Progressive Display, MultipleTypeValue, Type Value and Bank Container.
- Design the app in order to Render UI based on the JSON structure, validation and other properties coming from Back end dynamically.
- Worked on RRF (React Redux form) and Formik. Also Migrated Forms from RRF to Formik and upgraded react-select to react-select2.
- Set up build environment using Babel and Webpack
- Expertise on middleware like Redux Saga and having knowledge of Redux Thunk.
- Created multiple HOC (higher order component) in order to reuse it across the application.
- Developed Create Request generic saga function in order to use it for all api requested from the app.
- Developed various modules such as Payment, Beneficiary, Launcher and Account.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Sprint Planning, Requirement Analysis, Scrums and giving Demos to Stack Holders.
- Responsible for Code review, ApprovingPR, handling and mentoring team and giving deliveries on time.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts and Backend developers as an when needed.
- Team members are from different countries as well so have worked in diverse environment.
- Written Unit test cases using Jest in order to test react component, reducer for data updates and sagas.
- Worked on Tealium tagging functionalities which uses google analytics for tracking user interactive events.
- Worked on Log and recovery module in order to make our data safe.
Its insurance domain project handling insurance related application Personal insurance, personal insurance. In this application handling all functionality related taking insurance to report insurance, handling insurance as case manager as well. Insurance holder can take insurance, and after incident happen he can registere claim here, he can upload documents as well. And admin site that case assign to perticular case supervisor. For handling all functionality we small small projects.Show More Show Less
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network. It is one of The world's largest professional services network and also figures in the top auditor companies. This project is to develop the GRC Technology Platform also known “GRC Enforce Plus” platform which will be an integrated suite. The integrated suite will have pre-configured modules which can be enabled/disabled at the time of installation or later once the platform is deployed and installed.Show More Show Less
The proposed Web Application was designed to help musicians connect and collaborate online. The application provided user to own their individual account where one could create their profile, create jam rooms, add tracks, record tracks and share tracks. One would have full access to manipulate multiple features of the tracks within the jam room, features such as: play, pause, rewind, volume control, metronome, loop, solo, and pan.
The focus being making music happen, the user interface was thus music friendly and jams space “the jam room” being musician friendly, with best of the technologies and brains put up together!
The main aim being music collaboration which would let the target audience jam online overcoming the physical limitations like distance and time. Making music at the go and collaborate world around being the motto! The web application was launched in 2014 and is in its Beta version making space on the globe of the web.Show More Show Less