Pune , India
Experience: 14 Years
/ Year48000 USD
Now you can Instantly Chat with Nitin !
- High proficiency in Core C# (.Net architecture) and ASP.NET MVC, Good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Providing technical and architectural leadership for Microsoft .NET web applications.
Quill.com and Order management System
- Design the technical solution for new functional feature development on Quill.com and backend web application.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code & the unit test cases for the deliverables using framework such as NUnit.
- Understanding the business requirement in Quill for Order management, Product/SKU and transaction domain projects, analyze and prioritize based on business objectives.
- Brainstorming with the team in identifying the best solution for the requirements and preparing design documents, creating acceptance criteria in JIRA to support this.
- Document all design specifications, installation instructions, and other non-functional system-related information.
- Adopt development methodology like Agile SCRUM, leverage product such as JIRA, confluence.
- Co-ordinate with the team members to identify priorities, scope and planning for the delivery schedule.
- Perform Code reviews as defined in the project plan and Staples development guideline, be responsible for the overall quality, implementation, production deployment and the deliverables timelines.
- Support post deployment activity like troubleshooting, performance analysis of Quill.com and backend application using server and application logs.
Follow industry standard automation tools like Jenkins for successful build and deployment of application and provide support while production deployment.Show More Show Less
Suspicious Order Monitoring System
- Analyze existing system and create high level and low level design document
- Design, develop and implement different software component using front end client side programming (AngularJS) and server side development using Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Co-ordinate with offshore team to implement application module on time.
SkillsASP .Net MVC Web API Angular.Js
ToolsVisual Studio 2015
HMDA WizNG Web Application
- Designed and develop application using MVC 5 architecture and ASP.NET 4.5. Framework using Test
- Driven Development (TDD).
- Implemented client-side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Co-ordinated with Product team and BA to detail review of Requirement as per Sprint Planning.
- Provided T-Shirt Sizing while requirement analysis and detailed sizing in sprint planning.
- As per industry standard, follow technical design template to create technical design doc for complex requirement.
- Work as a team with offshore team, deployment, QA, Product managers and other stake holders to complete planned delivery.
- Provided support for post deployment on different environment (QA, CT, PPRO, PROD).
- Maintained and build .Net code Source control using TFS, Visual Studio.
ToolsVisual Studio 2015
Playbook Mobile Application & Services
- Liaise with client to understand business requirements
- Development with AngularJS, Bootstrap for UI, ASP.Net Services and backend was Oracle.
- Following Agile with daily scrum, Grooming and pointing of stories, Retro discussions.
- Communicating with BA’s and QA for requirement and issues
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with application support teams.
- Coordinate installation of software systems
- Post deployment production support for Mobile and existing Playbook Application.
- JIRA and HP ALM used for stories, defect tracking and update.
SkillsAngular.Js Bootstrap ASP.NET C Sharp Oracle 11g
ToolsVisual Studio 2012 TFS