Now you can Instantly Chat with Sandeep!
- Have more than 3years of experience working on React framework with Redux and more than 4years on various versions of the Angular framework.
- Expertise in building applications using React with Hooks, Redux, Sagas, and a solid und...
- Expertise in building applications using React with Hooks, Redux, Sagas, and a solid understanding of the Context API.
- Expertise in creating, publishing, and documentation of node modules into private npm repository using Node.JS, Jenkins.
- Expertise in setting up CI/CD pipelines to publish and deploy code into various environments.
- Active-Participant in Full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience including gathering requirements, analysis, documentation, development, and deployment of code to the Production environment.
- Worked on writing unit test cases using Jasmine, Enzyme, and Jest and also have good experience in configuring test framework using Karma.
As a Senior Front End Developer, I’m working on consolidation of six different applications of Freshtracks into one single ecosystem by implementing JAMstack using next.js, styled-components, DatoCMS and GraphQL. I’m also working on an internal application based on React.js with Redux and Sagas for state management. My responsibilities on a typical day at FreshTracks include
- Work closely with design team to understand and implement the design based on user requirements.
- Convert wireframes delivered by the design team into interfaces using HTML, next.js, styled-components. We use tailwind to generate responsive CSS layouts.
- Implement modular content setup on DatoCMS which enables Marketing teams to publish content dynamically.
- Fetch content from DatoCMS using GraphQL and bind it to UI components on next.js.
Participating in peer-level code reviews on github and deploying front-end code using Netlify.Show More Show Less
Home Depot Canada
As a Senior Front End Developer, I worked on multiple products Home Depot uses to analyze sales trends of each department, generate data driven charts from sales and projections data, handle loading and unloading of shipments etc. My day-to-day responsibilities includes
- Be part of the design team to understand and gather business requirements and solution them.
- Convert wireframes delivered by the design team into interfaces using HTML5 and CSS3. We use tailwind to generate responsive CSS.
- Work on building reusable components using React v16.10, Redux, Sagas, and ECMAScript.
- Work on new API endpoints using Node.js and Express 4 framework.
- Participating in peer-level code reviews on github and deploying front-end code using Jenkins and PCF.
I was also part of the team, in collaboration with the US teams, quickly built and deployed applications to help store managers handle curbside pickups due to covid-19 situation, and another app which helps the staff to keep track of the number of people inside the store. These apps are built on React and Redux.Show More Show Less
As a Senior Front End Developer, I worked on-site for Rogers Digital team to build fido oneview application. This application will be used by fido’s Customer Care and Retail Agents to fetch and handle client’s requests on-demand. My roles and responsibilities as part of the project include:
- Converting wireframes published on Zeplin into reusable web components using HTML5, CSS3, and tailwind.
- Implementing functionality using presentational and container component pattern on Angular 8, ngrx 8 and Typescript
- Worked on implemented new API endpoints using Node.js and Express framework.
- Participating in peer-level code reviews on the client’s git repository.
- Deploy front-end code into various environments using Azure.
As a Senior Software Engineer, I worked on the following projects while working for epam.
1. Mastercard CPM - (UI Development Lead; March 2019 — Aug 2019)
Customer Parameter Management is a Single Page Application(SPA) to fasten the process of Mastercard client onboarding. This application will completely automate the manual onboarding process with an aim to significantly reduce the client onboarding duration. As a UI lead, my roles and responsibilities in this project are:
- Convert wireframes into reusable web components using HTML5, CSS3, Angular v7, ngrx7, and Typescript.
- Setup and maintain CI/CD pipelines to build, deploy and publish the application into various environments.
- Setup unit test environment using Karma, Jasmine, and PhantomJS to run test cases in both browser and browserless environments.
- Conduct peer-level code reviews and handle Pull Requests created on the client’s git repository.
- Participate in daily leads’ scrum meetings to collaborate and be in sync with scrum teams in other locations.
2. Mastercard FCRM - (Senior Software Engineer; January 2018 — February 2019)
Franchise Customer Resources Management is part of Mastercard Customer Management tools. It consists of two Single Page Applications, an external application used by Mastercard's clients to create requests and manage requests for new card ranges and an internal application that will be used by Mastercard internal team to handle the requests from clients and a host of other things. As a Senior Software Engineer, I was responsible for the following
- Converted wireframes into reusable web components using HTML5, CSS3, Angular v6.
- Published node modules onto Mastercard’s private npm repository so that they can be used across various Mastercard products.
- Participate in daily scrum team meetings and dev sync ups which helped us to resolve any issues and keep track of the development progress.
- Participated in peer reviews to maintain code quality.
I have been awarded the ‘Committed Partner’ Award in the first quarter of 2019.Show More Show Less