Now you can Instantly Chat with Aditya!
- Currently working as a lead Fabric developer for a production-based Supply Chain Hyperledger Fabric project for a major South-Eastern Petroleum Company
- Created and Deployed Multiple Proof...
- Created and Deployed Multiple Proof of Concept of Track and Trace, Farm to Fork, Tip the Farmer in Hyperledger Fabric.
- Written and studied various Smart Contracts in Solidity like Crowd Sourcing, Voting and Auction DAPP.
- Deployed EKYC, MORTGAGE and Supply Chain solutions in Digital Assets DAML.
- Integrated MQTT and Hyperledger server with Dell Boomi to ease up the infra-setup process.
- Trained in MultiChain and Hyperledger Sawtooth, Indy.
• National runner up at Data Hackathon organized by Analytics Vidhya and NMIMS Mumbai 2018. • Created and Deployed various Machine Learning and Deep learning models for multiple Kaggle and AnalyticsVidhya competitions. • Deep understanding of various models like Merkel chains, LSTM, CNN using pyTorch and TensorFlow. • Expertise in SAS, Python, R and C++ which I used for various projects other than Analytics. • An 8-weeks certification program in Machine Learning by none other than Andrew NG. (Certificate) • Big Data Analytics and Data Science Associate certification by DELL-EMC.
Cloud • Cloud Computing Associate certification by DELL-EMC. • Worked and handled AWS Ubuntu instances for Blockchain deployment and Machine Learning. 2017-2019
• Proficient at multiple embedded systems & languages including 8051, Arduino, emdedded C. • Experienced in building small scale systems using Raspberry Pie for home automation. • Secured 1st position at a line follower and Obstacle Avoider at College Level.
Video Editing • Experienced in cinematography, direction, screenplay writing and video Editing using Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro.