Now you can Instantly Chat with Alka!
- 11+ years of experience as a Tech. Consultant (ABAP) and have good SAP knowledge which includes areas like production support, S/4 Hana, Upgrade projects, implementation, enhancement projects with various phases of SDLC such as analysis,...
- ITIL certified.
- Skills in SAP– ABAP on Hana, Upgrade, ABAP, Report programming, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, Data Migrations-BDC’s, LSMW’s, BAPI’s, BADI’s, RFC’s, Data uploads, Integration, User Exits, BTEs’, File interface, Smart forms, SAP Scripts, Zebra Printer, SPAU/SPDD, Enhancements & modifications, OSS notes.
- Exposure to MM, SD, FI, PM, PP, CS, QM, WM, POS, CRM modules.
SAP Technical Analyst
Worked in consulting companies and product base companies in their in-house SAP team.
- Worked closely with the Users, understanding and improvising their business needs
- Worked on upgrade from ECC6 to EHP7 and EHP7 to Hana
- Worked on Zebra Printers ZPL programming, smartforms, sapscripts, BADI, BAPI, BTE, LSMW, BDC,Report programmin, Dialog programming, Data Dictionary, SPAU, SPDD, Enhancements and Modifications.
- Worked on various ticketing tools like Jira, ASD, Clarify, Service desk, conflunce
SkillsBusiness Add-In - (BADI) Business Application Programming Interface - BAPI Business Data Catalog - (BDC) Business Transaction Events - BTE Dialog programming Functional Testing Hana Legacy System Migration Workbench - (LSMW) Testing Framework SAP ABAP SAP Enhancements SAP ERP SAP Scripts Smart Forms Software Architect
- Working with GPO to automate their business needs
- Involved in taking business process decisions
- Working on ABAP on HANA project for FI interfaces
- Working as Individual contributor in Production support.
- Working on change requests and incidents and tracking it through ticketing tool
- Doing code reviews, following best practices, maintaining standards
- Involved in integration feasibility workshops
- Organizing and conducting cultural events in office.
Show More Show Less
- Worked closely with the BPO’s and understanding their business needs
- Hana Migration project
- Managing and working on technical issues related to CRM, FI, MM, PP modules
- Worked directly with users to improvise their business requirements
- Worked on upgrade from ECC6 to EHP7
- Worked on Zebra Printers ZPL programming
- Managing and updating the ticketing tool
- Involved in Data migration and integration of Applied Micro and Macom
SkillsSAP CRM SAP MM Module SAP PP
ToolsABAP Workbench Eclipse
- Managing & updating ASD tool on daily basis
- Coordination, delegation of work, Status call
- Keeping the track of objects so that SLA is not breached
- Taking calls with clients and functional consultant for requirements & feasibility
- Handling on Change requests & Incidents
- Doing code reviews, Quality assurance, maintaining standards
- Contributed to Intellectual capital in saptechnical.com
- Developed smart forms , Changed & enhanced existing smartforms & programs
- Developed smart form for the pre-printed stationary
- Worked on ZRFC's , interfaces, User exits
- Creating the reports and technical design.
- Keeping the track of objects assigned along with deadline.
- Taking calls with end users and functional consultant.
- Doing the code reviews of the objects generated
- Went to onsite at client’s place as the only technical consultant
- Involved the technical discussions with client and giving them solution.
- Worked as both onsite and offshore team lead.
- Preparing and technical presentations to client.
- Documenting the requirements and generating the reports
- Unit testing and code review.
- Worked at Client location, involved in discussions with users and functional consultants.
- Prepared the KT documentation of all the technical objects creating the project