Now you can Instantly Chat with Arivuselvan!
- Solution oriented professional having 13 years of experience with in IT industry on Java/J2EE technologies.
- Highly skillful in gathering requirements and translate them into codes and solve a business problem.
- Hands-on t...
- Hands-on technology geek that is comfortable creating prototypes and leading the team in final delivery.
- Strong Knowledge on application development using software development life cycle using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Experience in full stack development using J2EE technologies, spring framework, Hibernate/JPA, Web services, Restful services.
- Good knowledge of SQL, UML, and Design patterns.
- Extensive working knowledge in Spring Modules (MVC, IOC, AOP, Spring JPA, Security, Batch) and Spring Boot.
- Experience in design and development of SaaS application.
- Experience in design and development of Content Management application
- Good problem solving and analytical skills with ability to complete task within given time lines.
Imaging and Content Management Platform (ICMP)
Design and Development, Mentoring
- Migrated monolithic to microservices architecture using spring boot, spring cloud-config, Netflix OSS components.
- Collaborated with Cross-functional team leads, business analysts and other stakeholders through all phases of the project.
- Implemented the CI/CD process.
SkillsApache Tomcat Java (All Versions) Java Persistence Annotation - (JPA) JSON REST Spring Boot 2 Web Services Microservices architecture
Cimm2Touch-S a ecommerce marketplace for B2B market
Associate Architect, Backend Developer
- Developed RESTful services using micro-service architecture utilizing spring boot.
- Designed and developed IAM (Identity and Access Management), PIM (Product Information Manager) and DAM (Digital Access Manager) for Cimm2Touch-SSaaS.
- Designed DAM using Spring Batch to handle various imports and exports for both data and assets which reduced the batch processing to 8hrs from 24 hrs
- Created RFP for centralized log management using ELK stack.
SkillsAngular.Js Apache Tomcat Java (All Versions) JSON MySQL Rest API Apache Solr Spring Framework Spring Security SpringBoot
Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Redesigned Live Data Reporting with integration of Socket.IO server with UCCX.
- Design and developed REST APIs for Outbound campaign configuration, Contact Service Queues.
- Created automated system for controlled builds for various functional tests.
- Peer reviewed design and code artifacts.
SkillsJava (All Versions) Java Message Service - JMS Java Persistence Annotation - (JPA) JSON RestFul Web Series Spring Framework
AT&T Router Auto-Configuration System (ARACS)
- Carrying out the analysis; designing, developing, testing the applications and interacting with the clients.
- Serving as a Lead Developer and ensuring the high quality deliverables.
- Coordinating the stakeholders and assigning the tasks to the developers.
- Overseeing the design and development for:
- The new Product CRS-1 Cisco Router Configuration for new services in AT&T.
- 7513 Router Retirement Projects.
- Support of AT&T Voice Outbound IP Connect Service (“Avoics”) on AVPN services in AT&T.
- Support of Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding on MIS and GMIS services in AT&T.
SkillsApache Tomcat J2EE Java (All Versions) Java Database Connectivity - (JDBC) Solaris XML Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations