Now you can Instantly Chat with Praveen!
- More than 15+ year of relevant Oracle EBS/Fusion experience with primary focus on Implementation, Customization, and Production Support as Techno Functional Financial professional using Oracle Applications E-Busin...
- Rich experience of working on all the aspects of Technical Design & Development in various critical business processes of Oracle Applications. Rich knowledge in AIM and OUM Methodology, Designing and Developing RICE components.
- Hands-on consulting experience in Oracle Applications with a rich knowledge of Oracle eBusiness suite and Financials backed by industry experience in the area of Financial Management.
- Outstanding project management skills with involvement in all phases of SDLC and coordinating with teams to meet technology needs while ensuring smooth progress and timely delivery with focus on quality metrics.
- Rich Experience of working in environments requiring direct customer interaction during specifications, documentation, design and development and implementation phases.
- Experience of working on Oracle Fusion Financials, Version 19B (11.13.19.04.0).
- Exposure to REST (Representational State Transfer) APIs and OTBI/BIP reports development in Fusion environment.
- Functional Consultant role by preparing BRD,BR100 Documents and Test Scripts for the new OU Rollouts in ERP.
Worked with Bharti Airtel Ltd. as a Business Analyst(Senior Manager) . Airtel is one of the prestigious Telecom company in India. This was Internal Airtel Oracle 12.1.3/ Oracle Fusion HCM support and maintenance project.
Applications: Oracle ERP 12.1.3 (AR,AP,GL,FA,PO,INV, i-Expense), Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud
- Handled the entire project of Data Migration and Roll-outs to integrate Oracle EBS data of Telenor and TTSL (Tata TeleServices Ltd) into Airtel Bharti Oracle EBS once the Airtel acquired these 2 Organizations.
- Executed Oracle-IVP (Invoice Validation Portal) integration project.IVP is a web portal outside Oracle EBS that stores data pertaining to Distributor and Channel Partners. Once the distributors upload the commisions into this portal for the different schemes, corresponding AP Invoices – Prepayment, Standard Invoice and Credit Memo are created in Oracle EBS on the basis of different business logics.The objective was to eliminate the use of Web-ADIs.
- Managed different support and daily operational activities in Airtel.
- Facilitated and participated in functional design meetings with key process team members/users.
- Participated in the transitions of the customized functional designs to the technical designs.
- Guided the Technical team to develop new applications in Oracle Financial modules like I-Expense, AP etc.
- Performed month end closing of AP,AR and GL modules of Oracle EBS .
- Worked on Eb-Tax to configure VAT Tax for Sri Lanka Legal entity in Accounts Payable module – R12.
- Created user-friendly web ADIs to facilitate the user to feed data in Oracle EBS without IT intervention.
- Interacted with users to gather new requirements in Oracle EBS and allied systems and converting it to BRD and other Functional Documents.
- Data Loading/Conversions using HCM Data loader (HDL) in Oracle Fusion Cloud.
- Managed different Vendors like IBM, CapGemini, KPMG, EY etc. in the Oracle Financials track
Oracle ERP ( OM, PO, INV, EAM, SLM, LCM)
Oracle 12.1.3 implementation project to transit from the Old system EMPAC to the new Oracle e-business suite. Implementation comprises of installing modules like EAM, Procurement, Inventory, LCM and SLM
- Managed implementation of project for transition from old system EMPAC to the new system Oracle e-business suite to R12.1.3 in Bapco.
- Evaluated project progress and implemented effective remedial measures based on identified deviations in coordination with clients.
- Developed & implemented CR for any customization not captured in the scope document. Worked with the client for disbursal of payment on fulfilling the milestones stated in the signed contract.
Worked as Technical Developer. This was for one of the prestigious client – China Construction. Established since 1992, China Construction (South Pacific) Development Co Pte Ltd (CCDC) is a regional subsidiary of China State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC). CCDC began its construction operations as a CIDB (Currently known as BCA) registered contractors of G4 status with a tendering limit of $ 5 million.
Applications: Oracle Fusion Finance( AR,AP,GL,PO) 19B, Version- (11.13.19.04.0)
- Worked for the first time on Fusion environment.
- Used Functional Setup Manager to create user, assigned role to the user and configured offering,projects.
- Worked on OTBI for real time reporting, BI Publisher reports (PO Printing, Check Printing etc.).Approx. 10 reports were created to support the various business needs.
Worked as Technical Lead/Architect. This was for one of the prestigious client – AL Shorouk. Founded in 1979 under the name Al Sherif and with authorized capital of EGP 250 million and paid-in capital of EGP 38 million, Al Shorouk was acquired by EKH in 2007. Already a successful and well-established tableware manufacturer, Al Shorouk has flourished under EKH’s ownership.
Applications: Oracle Fusion Finance( AR,AP,GL,HCM) 19B, Version- (11.13.19.04.0)
- Sound understanding of Oracle Fusion environment and Architecture.
- Used File Based Data Loader (FBDL) to upload data for Suppliers, Items etc.
- Used ADF Desktop Integration(ADFDI) to upload AP Invoices in the Oracle Fusion Cloud.
- Developed Data Extraction for HCM in Oracle Fusion Cloud.