Now you can Instantly Chat with Yashwanth!
- A 5 Year-experienced DotNet-cum-Oracle developer, from a challenging work environment who had been working with the latest technologies, including cloud.
- A process oriented ITIS personnel with vivid coding experience in developing...
- A process oriented ITIS personnel with vivid coding experience in developing and maintaining web-based applications and Web APIs using ASP.NET MVC technology through C#. Quoted estimates and practiced through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Proven track record to lead teams and complete projects ahead of time. Strong communication skills and being a team player is an added advantage
- AZ 900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Generic Tools Expertise - Toad, RoboMongo, SoapUI, PGAdmin
iPortal Application Developments
- Application Developments and Upgrades written through C# using ASP.NET MVC technology
- Development of Web-APIs interacting with OracleDB, MongoDB & PostgreSql
- Continuous monthly releases through Azure Pipelines and DevOps
- Implementation of Azure Application-Insights and Splunk for error spotting and activity monitoring
- Release Management and incident tracking through ServiceNow, JIRA, TFS and BMC Remedy
EPMS Application Developments
- Development of new components written on VB.NET for UI and PL/SQL for Backend WCF services connecting public client APIs to fetch Market
- Data and publish it as Scheduled Jobs, written on VB.NET
- Performance Enrichments on PL/SQL scripts & ETL queries
- Version Control, Code Migration, Team Management and
- Security Management using Azure TFS
- Server Management, Disaster Recovery readiness
- Security compliance, vulnerability mitigation, external audits
- Created BRDs, Technical & Functional flow documents
- Conducted code reviews and test case reviews.
SkillsBRD Writing TFS Azure PL/SQL VB.NET WCF API Gateway
Dynamics CRM WebAPI Connection
- Created Modern Authentication mechanism to connect with Dynamics CRM
- Used entity framework to perform CRUD operations on CRM
SkillsMicrosoft Dynamics CRM