Now you can Instantly Chat with Rajpurohit!
I Mr.Rajpurohit Vinay Kumar worked as a Team Leader at Ivy Comptech Hyderabad, India. Over all I have 12 years of experience in IT help desk, Incident management, Certified with ITIL4 Foundation, performance campaigns,Contact centre, Operations,...
My Core Competencies are Client Interaction,Service level agreements, Business process enhancement, Liaison & Coordination process enhancement, Liaison & Coordination.
Looking for an opportunity.Show More
Managing Incident management team at Ivy comptech
Ensure that all the SLA needs to be managed on time. Giving the proper update to the stakeholders.
Maintain Escalation tracker and share it with higher management on daily basis.
Accurately and concisely communicate technical and relevant incident and outage information to leadership team and client in a timely manner.
Arrange conference call for all major/critical incidents and ensure it gets resolved within agreed SLA.
Drive bridge calls and HP-VR (chat sessions) for all high priority incidents.
Manage with technical teams and update latest status to Clients.
Liaise with the Customer as focal point for all high priority & major incidents reported.
Vendor co-ordination for resolution of Incidents/Problems.
Show More Show Less
Managing a Team of 40 resources
Initiate Bridge calls, Drive communication and team to ensure uptime of infrastructure within service level. Co-ordinate with multiple teams to get the issue resolved within SLA. Handle client contacts and engage as & when required. Work with right resources to resolve an issue & make sure the issue is resolved and client is updated.
Be a shift lead and a Workforce Manager.
Handling Priority 1 and Priority 2 incidents and coordinate with various teams to drive incidents to resolution within SLAs.
Reporting to the Operations head.Show More Show Less
SkillsUI And UX Design Photoshop
Managed 40 resources for the hibu websites project
- Managing service delivery functions, to ensure end-to-end ownership of incidents and service requests.
- Raise and chase faults. Resolving tickets within SLA and based on priority. Handling Escalation calls and Major Incidents.
- Maintaining escalation procedures in case of Major Incidents.
- Meeting deadlines and turnaround time without compromising on quality, defining and adhering to SLAs in an effective manner.
- To ensure all reports are prepared in time and arrange conference calls with client to discuss the same and share feedback with team to improve team performance.
· Spearheaded a team of 40 members including Creative & Customer Support Teams
Identified requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market which resulted in increase in businessShow More Show Less
SkillsUI And UX Design Photoshop
Managed dial up team, Corporate team
To work on Open tickets/Incidents raised by frontline and to provide timely resolution and closure of these
Provide online technical support to Dial-up, ISDN and DSL clients of VSNL.
Working experience on Ticketing tool Oracle.
Emerged as ‘Star of the Month’ for exceeding client’s expectations and fulfilling its requirement at Tata Business Support Services Ltd., HyderabadShow More Show Less