Now you can Instantly Chat with Sharath!
· Versatile Sr. Lead System Engineer with 14 years of experience in IT specializing in planning, designing, implementation, systems administration and support of DevOps Eco System using Automation.
· Possess excel...
· Possess excellent professional qualifications in Information Technology, SCM, Build and Release Management, & project/program management. Hands-on expertise in business processes coupled with strong technology background. Have a proven track record of on-time, on-budget, and quality delivery with exposure to various domains including Banking & product R&D, e-commerce, Managed Services and health-care. Worked extensively with international clients.
· Sound leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
· Ability to manage human capital across geographies to drive workforce development and achieve desired results.
· 9+ years of experience as a Linux Administrator, Production Vmware Web Services support, DevOps engineer with in - depth knowledge of Cloud Computing strategies & expertise in the areas of Build and Release management, CI/CD pipeline, Configuration Open Source management, Automation, containerization, cloud solutions, and maintaining private and public cloud environment.
· 9+ years experience finding and implementing resolutions for technical problems for Jenkins AWS services administration: IAM, VPC, Route 53, EC2, $3, Elasticsearch, Logstash, CodeBuild, RDS, Cloud Watch,CloudFormation,Greylog,elasticsearch
· Pivotal role played in Data center migrations, dry run activities, failover/failback and part of a major implementation of Active-Active site deployment across 2 geographical locations
· Extensively worked with scheduling,deploying,managing container replicas onto a node using kubernets and experinenced in creating kubernetes cluster
· Reduce and break down the problem statement and troubleshoot the inherent system / platform issues.
· Responsible for performing risk assessments and managing risks as well as managing changes to the project scope through effective change control management.
· Drafted, presented and have sought approval from system architecture board on DR plans (Disaster Recovery) for the applications and tested DR setup once in a year.
· Worked on Change management, Incident management, Service request Management, and Version management.
Played a vital role in pre and post release activities by effective planning and delegation covering the build process, pre-staging, service monitoring and producing the SOAK reportsShow More
Networking & Security
●As a Lead Application System Engineer, I have Been the driving force for the service operations covering multiple Messaging products such as AT&T Business Messaging service
● As a Lead Application System Engineer, I have Been the driving force for the service operations covering multiple Messaging products such as AT&T Business Messaging, A2PMMS, PMG(Premium Messaging Gateway), T-mobile Enterprise Paging, CunsumerTAP, and Number Identity Service.
● Responsible for developing, implementing and managing the support of automation, environments, builds, integrations, testing and deployment of applications.
● Effectively lead the team of junior DevOps in the navigation of technologies such as ansible and scripting.
● Drafted, presented and have sought approval from system architecture board on DR plans (Disaster Recovery) for the applications and tested DR setup once in a year.
● Monitoring of Application Availability through Nagios, Sitescope and Netcool monitoring tool.
● Extensively planned, defined roadmap of app server upgrades and executed zero-downtime upgrades on application server lifecycle activities.
● Modify/create UNIX shell scripts for scheduling various data cleansing scripts and loading process.
● Have been the first point of escalation contact for all the critical operation, service failures, and the platform stability issues.
● Moved the software build through the QA, Stability and Live environments.
● Effectively led the team of junior DevOps in the navigation of technologies such as ansible and scripting.
● Delegate and allocate the responsibilities efficiently to manage the projects end to end.
● Follow the required procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
● Configured the cluster of web servers on Load Balancer to distribute the load across servers & site wise.
● Maintained the business-critical reports in a timely manner.
● Deploy scripts, SQL queries and modifying them to meet the requirements.
● Work with the appropriate team to resolve the issue like Hardware failure, kernel upgradation system part replacement and other system related issues.
● Work and discuss with the Change management team to raise the CR before executing any major activity.
● Build and test servers before the production deployment.
● Played a vital role in pre and post release activities by effective planning and delegation covering the build process, pre-staging, service monitoring and producing the SOAK reports.
● Closely worked with the application developers during build, deployment, monitoring and automation phase.
Understanding and Troubleshooting complex customer issues on production/stage environment.Show More Show Less
PREMIUM MESSAGING GATEWAY
PREMIUM MESSAGING GATEWAY
The A2P (application-to-person) Messaging Gateway is a managed infrastructure service developed to help wireless carriers efficiently enable and deliver “off-portal” content to their subscribers.Show More Show Less
MES A2PMMS Web Services Gateway is a message routing and delivery platform that gives content providers access to send MMS messages to every major North American wireless carrier via a carrier gateway
The MMS Gateway automatically performs message routing to the appropriate destination carrier based on the subscriber’s phone number.Show More Show Less
NUMBER IDENTITY SERVICE
NUMBER IDENTITY SERVICE
This platform provides JSON REST interface for Customers to get Number Identity details for given MSISDN. This platform interacts with Enum, Unicel and Deactivation Service to get the required number identity details.
It supports getting the information like Carrier ID, Carrier Name, Number Type, Validity, Country, Porting Status, Deactivation details, MCC, MNC, nisds for a given phone number in E.164 formatShow More Show Less