Now you can Instantly Chat with Ramu!
- Around 3+ years of IT experience as Devops Engineer and Software Configuration activities and deployment activities for web-based software applications.
- Proven experience on create Branching and Tagging concepts in Version Control...
- Proven experience on create Branching and Tagging concepts in Version Control tool like GIT.
- Proven experience on Build Tools like Maven.
- Performed installation & configuration of Tomcat application server, and Apache server.
- Experience on building and deploying Java web applications in Apache Tomcat.
- Good experience in automating build process using Jenkins tools.
- Proven experience on Jenkins CI tool- Configured Jobs for Nightly & Milestone builds.
- Proven Good experience in configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Experience in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Creating EC2 Instances and configuring all web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, IAM through AWS Console.
- Worked on Dockers Including Docker Installation, Creating Images and Containers.
- Expertise in creating DevOps strategy in a mix environment of Linux (RHEL, CENTOS,) servers along with Amazon Web Services.
- Creating, deleting the users, directories partitions, giving the permissions in linux.
- Analyzing application logs in order to determine the possible cause of issues and reporting errors directly to the Development team.
- Proven experience on continuous Build and Deployments to multiple environments like Development, QA, Performance and UAT.
- Managed daily builds and releases to QA.Resolved the debug build failures with developers and QA people.
- Well Exposed in Build and Release Systems for Web-Based software systems.
- Responsible for Creating and maintaining builds, Administering Jenkins and Involved in Deployment related activities.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
Managed the roles for SCM Administrator and Build engineer in this project. ● Creating New Repository and branches in Gerrit. ● Setting up the new build environment for various products in the Linux environment implemented the Release practice and was responsible for pushing builds into DEV/ QA /Pre-Production environments. ● Recommendation of SCM/Build/Release Process. ● Involved in scheduling the automated build called Nightly Builds in Jenkins. ● Interacting with developers to sort out issues related to Build Automation. ● Creating the Jenkins Jobs. ● Maintaining Deployment guides for each release. ● Uploading the artifacts in the Nexus repository. ● Managing/Tracking the status of the defect using Jira. ● Involved in Jenkins Administrator. ● The project involved the usage of maintaining repository and version controlling. ● Continuous improvement of SCM process ● Involved in Branching, Tagging of code delivery at required releases. ● Co-work with the globally distributed development team to fix the Build related issues. ● Development of shell scripts for automation of existing manual processes. ● Analyzing application logs in order to determine the possible cause of issues and reporting errors directly to the dev team. ● Involved in Application support end to end and troubleshooting the issues reported by the QA team.Show More Show Less
Vodafone One Portal
Vodafone One Portal
Responsible for building and deploying the artifacts into DEV, SIT, and QA Environments. ● Management of Customer Requirements and documentation of the Project Plan as per the requirements. ● Responsible for designing and deploying the best SCM processes and procedures. ● Updated Release reports from change management control. ● Maintained and Administered GITHUB Source Code Tool. ● Created Branches, Labels and performed Merges in Stash and GITHUB. ● Developed build and Deployment Scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments. ● Implemented Maven builds to automate JAR and WAR. ● Installed and administered Artifactory repository to deploy the artifacts generated by Maven and to store the dependent jars, which are used during the build. ● Integrated GITHUB into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process. ● Used Jenkins for Automating Builds and Automating Deployments. ● Managed Build results in Jenkins and deployed using workflows. ● Maintain and track inventory using Jenkins and set alerts when the servers are full and need attention. ● Developed automation and deployment utilities using Ruby, Bash, PowerShell. ● Worked closely with software developers and DevOps to debug software and system problemShow More Show Less