Now you can Instantly Chat with Abhishek!
- 9 Years Professional experience in Data Warehousing ETL Technologies using Informatica power center Client tools – Designer, Work Flow Manager and Work Flow Monitor.
- Extensively Used Amazon Redshift, imported ta...
- Extensively Used Amazon Redshift, imported tables using plugin provided by Informatica 10 and loaded to Amazon Redshift Database.
- Implementing, Migration, testing and promoting all active integrations those that are running on PowerCenter (Data Integration) into Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services.
- Having Good Knowledge in copying data from S3 bucket to Redshift using Copy command.
- Having Knowledge on Complete Architecture of Amazon S3 and Amazon Redshift.
- Knowledge integrating multiple cloud applications (like Salesforce) using IICS.
- Understanding of REST API guidelines to access and pass information to Informatica Cloud
- Experienced in creating publishing Processes in Informatica Cloud Real Time (ICRT).
- Used Service Connectors like JDBC, REST, File.
- Experienced in monitoring and debugging published processes from ICRT process control.
- Have done real time integration between salesforce and database using IICS.
- Performed integration between Cvent and Salesforce using IICS.
- Real time integration between Amazon S3, File system and Informatica cloud batch integration.
- Performed Informatica task dependency using ICRT.
- Consumed Informatica cloud APIs in ICRT to fetch the details and store in the Rest APIs.
Data & Analytics
Pernod Staff Augmentation
- Analysis of existing Source System, Business Flow & Target System using given Functional Document.
- Designed the Mappings according to the Mapping Design Document.
- Developed ETL mappings, transformations using Informatica Power Center.
- Developed mappings using various transformations like update strategy, lookup, stored procedure, Router, Filter, sequence generator, joiner, aggregate transformation and expression.
- Involved into source code review, the mappings created by my team members.
- Prepared deployment document and assisted to deployment team while migration.
- Involved in creating test cases
- Mappings were designed to cater the slowly changing dimensions.
- Developed several reusable transformations and Mapplet that were used in other mappings.
- Used Pre and Post Session SQL statements to drop and recreate the indexes.
- Responsible for monitoring all the sessions that are running, scheduled, completed and failed. Debugged the mapping of the failed sessions
- Developed Mappings, Task flows and Mapping configurations using Informatica Cloud Services.
- Importing Redshift tables using plugin provided by Informatica 10 and loaded to Amazon Redshift Database.
- Auto Generating Mappings, sessions and workflows using ETL Genie and Java Bulk.
- Handing different Redshift Clusters and Loading relevant data based on requirement.
- Copied data from S3 bucket to Redshift using Copy command.
- Handling redshift targets like importing and adding locations, copy files in Informatica.
SkillsAWS Cloud AWS Redshift Informatica Oracle Python
Univision ETL Space
- Created Web service source and target in mapping designer and published Web services.
- Used Web service consumer as source and developed mapping to target depending on the business requirement.
- Implemented Upsert logic for the incremental load.
- Developed slowly changing dimension Type 2 mappings to maintain the history of the data.
- Performed operational support and maintenance of ETL bug fixes and defects.
- Worked on performance tuning for the sessions that took longer time to load to the target.
- Generated WSDL’s in Power Center Web service hub.
- Used Informatica Power Center Workflow manager to create sessions, batches to run with the logic embedded in the mappings.
- Written and executed complex SQL queries using SQL Server Management Studio for back end data validation testing.
- Designed and implemented custom business intelligence solutions Metadata and Dashboards and Reports using the BI Analytics platform.
- Developed the repository model for the different work streams with the necessary logic that involved creating the Physical, BMM and the Presentation layer. Also created hierarchies, variables, and event poll strategies in the repository.
SkillsInformatica Jira Oracle Unix/Linux Web Services
Macs Replacement to Informatica
- Analyzed the functional specs provided by the data architect and created technical specs documents for all the mappings.
- Developing several mappings in Informatica a variety of Power Center transformations, Mapping Parameters, Mapping Variables and Parameter files in Mapping Designer.
- Created reusable transformations and mapplets and used them in mappings.
- Provided Knowledge Transfer to the end users and created extensive documentation on the design, development, implementation, daily loads and process flow of the mappings.
- Implemented performance tuning logic on Sources, Targets, mappings, and sessions to provide maximum efficiency.
- Used Informatica Version Control for checking in all versions of the objects used in creating the mappings and workflows and to keep track of the changes in the development, testing and production environments.
- Created Workflows with Worklets, event wait, email and command tasks using Workflow Manager and monitored them in Workflow Monitor.
- Created logical and physical data models and maintained relationships between tables using Erwin.
- Enhance performance by creating Aggregate tables, Indexes and managing Cache.
SkillsInformatica Oracle Unix/Linux
ToolsUNIX SHELL SCRIPTING
- Integration of various data sources like Oracle, SQL Server, Fixed Width, Delimited Flat Files, DB2, COBOL files & XML Files.
- Extracting the data from SFDC and loading into Oracle database.
- Used Informatica to pull the data from SAP and loading into Oracle Database.
- Developing several complex mappings in Informatica a variety of Power Center transformations, Mapping Parameters, Mapping Variables, Mapplets and Parameter files in Mapping Designer using Informatica Power Center.
- Responsible for implementing Incremental Loading mappings using Mapping Variables and Parameter Files.
- Migration of code between the Environments and maintaining the code backups.
- Created the Test cases and Captured Unit test Results.
- Designed mappings from the scratch and also did performance tuning of the mappings that were previously implemented.
- Migrating mappings, workflows and parameter files from development to production.
- Maintained the target database in the production and testing environments.
- Produced automated build scripts using Perl and shell programming.
- Implemented Logical /Physical design of database schemas and business processes though Erwin.
- Developing information systems through investigation, analysis, design, implementation and maintenance with SDLC.
- Implemented complex views, triggers in PL/SQL.
SkillsInformatica Oracle Unix
ToolsUNIX SHELL SCRIPTING