Now you can Instantly Chat with Rajesh!
A brief synopsis is given below for your kind perusal
- B.E. in Electronics from Mumbai University
- MBA in Leadership & Entrepreneurship from United Business Institute, Belgium
- Total 30 years of work expe...
- Total 30 years of work experience of which, around 19+ years in Software Testing, from Tester to Practice Manager/Head
- Experienced in testing of Service as well as Product industries
- Exposure to multiple domains for example, Banking, Finance, Insurance, Petrochemicals, SAP, PeopleSoft ERP, Siebel CRM, Airlines, Payment Cards, Telecom Cards, Embedded, etc.
- Hands-on experience in managing UAT at international sites with actual end users
- Test Program Management experience at actual international customer sites
- Experience in Procurement and Infra Admin for negotiations/agreements
- Business Development experience in presenting solutions to prospective customers
- Experience in responding to RFI/RFP and presenting to customers
- Experience in creating governance framework for managing geographically distributed sites
- Have managed Test Automation Projects using HP QC, Selenium (Core JAVA), REST, HP ALM and proprietary hybrid frameworks
- Have managed three geographically distributed sites in two of my past experiences.
1) Last company i.e. G&D MS India Pvt Ltd - Pune, India; Munich, Germany; and Iberia, Spain
2) Previous company i.e. L&T Infotech for customer named Royal & Sun Alliance for managing teams in Pune/Bangalore India and Horsham UK
- Hands-on experience in Test Maturity and Current State Assessment at customer site
- Immediately available to join
- Ready to relocate at international sites for short/long term assignments/projects
Kindly feel free to get in touch if you have any queries/questions
Rajesh GupteShow More
ARP was an initiative of the Barclays Bank PLC to upgrade all its banking systems in the emerging markets. The project was executed from ABSA Bank in Johannesburg, SA. It included the end-to-end testing of the Flexcube Core Banking Application along with its interfaces namely the CR2 Sparrow Tool and ATM Machines. It also included the Master Card Certification testing. Two countries were on the top priority namely Tanzania and Mozambique
The UAT was successfullymanaged by me at Kawe in Dar-e-Salaam, TanzaniaShow More Show Less