Now you can Instantly Chat with Wilson!
Experienced Digital Marketing Manager with extensive experience building, maintaining, and running successful digital marketing campaigns. Bringing forth broad marketing knowledge, coupled with focused campaign experience. Creating and implementin...Show More
Bank of America(Technical support ENGINEER)
Bank of America(Technical support ENGINEER)
- Offered an experience of 1year across Computer Hardware & Networking with innate strengths in generating hardware and servicing business in fiercely competitive scenario.
- Comprehensive understanding & knowledge of system/ network administration under multi-platform environments including installation and configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and disaster recovery management.
- Has good knowledge on handling PC issues and also in VPN networks and also has knowledge in active directory, citrix and remote PC.
- Manages RFCs through their life cycle
- Approves or rejects applications for Standard Pre-Approved Changes (SPACs), identify the standard and spreading the importance of standard change to stabilize the environment.
- Reviewing the major impact change and analyzing the risk and impact accordingly and process the change without any delays and Routing Significant and Major Changes to CAB or Senior Management review.
- Initiates and facilitates Senior Management meetings for Major RFC reviews and endorsement
- Pre-CAB discussion - This is a discussion within the team wherein members deliberate whether the change case should be eligible for CAB depending on the number of assets impacted, criticality of the systems impacted, experience in carrying out the change implementation and the outage duration if any.
- Managed projects to transition measurement and reporting from customer to [Dow chemical’s], set up Analytic Data Warehouse for customer and ensured development and delivery of service level reports, resource unit reports and operational reports.
- Led effort to revise reporting solution to meet customer's changing needs.
- Managed projects to implement Service Management tool and Incident, Problem and Change Management process.
- Contributed to [Dow Chemical’s]'s transition projects by identifying continuous improvement items from lessons learned and ensuring implementation of those items for future transition projects.
- Managed End User Services program to establish service desk and enable software/hardware inventory, patch management and software distribution via System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Developing an agenda for CAB meetings, decide attendees, then circulates agenda.
- Systems Assurance meetings - these are meetings for the discussion of cases which require personnel to enter data centers. The data center manager gives a go-ahead for the cases and plans the entry to persons as per the schedule
- Participation in stakeholders meeting to understand the requirements and work towards their fulfillment.
- Defining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the process and design reporting specification.
Developed processes to ensure operational quality and supportability of applications prior to their release into the production environment. Responsible for enforcing operational standards, guidelines and requirements on all development, including.
- Managed a staff of 6-10 direct reports. Worked with group leaders and senior management within the department to set goals and assess the performance of technical staff. Conducted compensation reviews and short-term incentive payout calculations based on department budgets and guidelines. Conducted recurring team and one-on-one meetings to mentor and guide staff. Supported training and development activities, recruited and interviewed candidates and made strategic hiring decisions.
- Assessed impacts to configuration, change and deployment processes and developed plans for alternate solutions when necessary. Provided Incident Management and Problem Management support.
- Planned for the entire life support of the product, including end of life and retirement scenarios. Implemented processes and procedures that brought down barriers between disparate support teams.
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets, Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management, Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise