Now you can Instantly Chat with Komali!
Seeking a challenging position in Web Application Security that promotes the learning as well as the growth of the organization. Currently, I am working on a project which is of the Health Insurance domain.
Role & Re...
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leading the offshore team with the help of the on-site manager.
- Receiving the source codes and scanning them using the Static Code Analyzer (HP Fortify).
- Validating the source code of the application, identify the risks encountered in the system and analyzed the results accordingly.
- Provided fix recommendations for the identified issues.
- In the end, providing a detailed report of all issues with the description and their mitigations with a proper risk rating.
- All the vulnerabilities categorized according to OWASP Top 10 2017.
- Have tested around 50 web application’s source code on various technologies such as Java, PHP, .NET, etc.
- Analyzing, planning, identifying the entry and exit points and threat classification, vulnerability assessment, and risk analysis, filtering the false positives and reporting.
- Have tested around 15 web applications for Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing using manual effort and with the automated tools OWASP ZAP and Burp Suite.
- Passionate about learning new concepts/technologies in Security Testing.
- Self-confident and motivated.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.