Now you can Instantly Chat with Shah vidhi shah!
I'm Vidhi Shah With around 1 years of rich and extensive experience of serving high profile clientele as a DevOps engineer, I'm here to serve you and provide you with massive value.
Serving more than thousands of clients, I can he...
Serving more than thousands of clients, I can help you in any kind of tasks using devops and cloud engineer as follows:
- Protect & unprotect Sheet in case forgot Password
- Applying advanced filters and Complex formulas (including conditional formulas) like Vlookup, Hlookup, Countif, Countifs, Sumif, Sumifs)
- Excel functions like Data Validation, Conditional formatting, drop down list
- Beautiful charts (Bar, Pie etc.), graphs, dashboards and customized reports with Macros/VBA Programming/ Pivot tables.
- Convert any file to Excel (PDF, TXT, Word, image, ...)
- Data manipulation (remove duplicates, remove empty rows, sort data,...)
- Custom invoice template / Paystub template
- User forms
- Sorting & Filtering
- Links to Websites
- Created a script using Docker which enables deployment of microservices automatically to the instances in the AWS environment.
- Created a script that automatically starts the necessary applications needed for the server on instance start-up. (Applications that needed a manual boot can be set to start along with the start of the server/instance)
- Created a script that configures Jenkins pipeline to automatically deploy microservices to the instance hosting Docker.
- Created a script that starts the containers during server/instance startup.
- Created a script that manages the retention of Liferay & MySQL logs, this script follows retention of 7 days & 7 copies.
SkillsZabbix AWS Cloud DevOps Jenkins Git Ansible Shell Scripting Docker Grafana MySQL MySQL Workbench PostgreSQL Data analytics Power BI Linux AWS ECS AWS EMR AWS RDS
- Implemented on Zabbix, Grafana.
- Created a script using Ansible which automatically adds all the servers, triggers, items, host & host-group to Zabbix.
- Experienced in providing Technical Support for the project as well.
- Monitoring the customer's environment hosted in AWS Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure using MotaData
- Configured the instances to boot at 9 AM & power down at 8 PM (IST) using Lamda & Python.
- Integrated Jenkins pipeline through slack, loads during the start-up of the server/instance.
- Configured the notifications to be sent to Slack(3rd party app) on completion of the start-up of the instance or server. It sends a notification on success or failure.
- Configured the backup & recovery of database through MySQL & PostgreSQL
- Alongside handling requests that have been submitted where the users have insufficient privileges to access critical data & making the information available to the following security procedures.