Now you can Instantly Chat with Deviprasad!
git,maven,jenkins,sonarqube,nexus,apache kafka,apache tomcat,mongodb,rabbitmq,chef,ansible,terraform,docker,swarm,kubernetes,aws,linux,bash,jira,vagrant,nagios,azure devops
- Having 4+ years of IT experience in Devops... Show More
- Performed software configuration/release management activities for different applications using chef and ansible.
- Used Jenkins, for Continuous Integration and deployment into Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Defined processes to build and deliver software baselines for internal as well as external customers.
- Converted old builds using MAVEN and XML for doing Java build
- Installed SONAR on Jenkins server and configure with the build process for the code analysis process for better code quality and code metrics, and rapid feedback for development teams and manager. Created and maintained built wrapper scripts using Shell.
- Maintained and executed build scripts by coordinating with development and QA teams.
- Responsible in doing build and deploying on different environments simultaneously.
- Deployed the EAR and WAR archives into Apache Servers.
- Configured and Maintained Apache web servers for Release Management Team’s internal use.
- Provided assistance to developers in resolving problems.
- Created and Maintained GIT repositories, branches and tags.
- Acted as an Integrator for performing merge, rebase and baseline operations.
- Enforced development policies using GIT hooks and other metadata.
- Used dockerfile to create various images and deployed in Jenkins server,downloaded various readymade docker images and did some admin tasks.
- Attend forum for management of release weekly meetings.
- Monitor progression of releases and keep them on track for delivery on planned release date.
- Submit request for implementation to various groups who participate in release.
- Communicate status of release to all stakeholders.
- Managing and monitoring build jobs from Jenkins.
- Setting up Jenkins build configurations for builds
- Involved in setting up the Jenkins builds.Worked on AWS cloud environment, created ec2 instances and installed jenkins on ec2 servers.
- Resolving Compilation with help of dev team, Environment and Linking Errors in the Builds.
- Identifying and driving automation of tasks associated with continuous integration and release process
- Revamping for existing build configuration to easily manageable and user friendly for automation.
- Managing GIT Server administration for this project.
- Perform upgrades, new installations, enhancements and configuration changes
- Experience in configuration management and release engineering in multiple-branches environment.
- Giving knowledge to developers about version control and build/release concepts
- Worked closely with application developers to devise robust deployment, operating, monitoring, reporting for the applications
- Worked on development environment tool vagrant.crated multiple machines using the tool and used to spin up multiple machines in chef environment.
- Used kubernetes for IT orchestration,container deployment,deploying micro-services,scaling,descaling,auto load balancing etc.
- Responsible for maintaining Multiple DevOps tools & configuring across all projects GIT, Maven, Jenkins,Chef.
- Extensive experience in administrating and configuring Jenkins server.
- Integrated Maven with Jenkins for the builds as the Continuous Integration process.
- Experience in deploying applications on Tomcat servers.
- Managed and document all post deployment issues utilizing the Post Deployments Issue Log
- Worked on various assigned tasks related to Git and Github like working on repos, branches, access related issues, follow-up branching strategies etc.
- Worked on various tasks related to DevSecOps like ensuring the security and compliance scans which are integrated to DevOps process.
- Finding and fixing the security compliances in cloud service.(Azure DevOps)
- Worked on various activities related to azure devops pipelines like pipeline creation, multiple repo checkouts in pipeline,Integrating various 3rd party tools like Whitesource and Sonarqube to the pipelines.
- Worked extensively on tasks like sonar integration & publish, whitesource integration and related tasks like azure key vault downloads, whitesource launch scan and publish, generating reports, achieving and publishing the artifacts etc.
- Worked on AMD Azure Devops Organization cleanup for unused as well as inactive Azure Devops accounts.