Now you can Instantly Chat with Ammanna!
Total Around 8.6 years of experience in IT industry in application software programming using DEVOPS Tools, ATG Commerce and Java/J2ee Technologies..
Around 5 years experience in DEVOPS- Build & Release Management and looking for Good Opportun...
Toyota Europe Motors
In Toyota Motors Europe project, Created Collaborative Development Environment (CDE).
Collaborative Development Environment (CDE) is a virtual space where a software development project's stakeholders can work together, no matter what time zone or region they are in, to discuss, document, and produce project deliverables. CDE helps Toyota Motors Europe to manage the tools sets which are used by all the Toyota Motors stack holders including teams in Europe and India.Show More Show Less
- Create Release plan for all the teams on monthly basis.
- Handling build and deployments and Release Management activities daily basis
- Written auto-merge [from master-branch & branch-branch] script using Shell script.
- Developing automated process for builds and deployments using Jenkins
- Creating new jobs and slaves in Jenkins based on the requirement.
- Handling project-based security in Jenkins
- Handling Static content [JS, CSS & HTML] on build servers at the time of Production Deployment
- Working on Promotions and discounts through BCC on daily basis.
- Environment provisioning solutions.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins
- Implementing monitoring and reporting solutions across a range of environments and platforms
- Working closely with colleagues and providing support and advice on best practices for SCM and build automation
SkillsJenkins Apache Ant Tortoise SVN Oracle WebLogic Application Server Oracle ATG Web Commerce SonarQube HP ALM Bugzilla SOAP
ToolsJenkins shell script Ant Weblogic
Worked on Browse and Shop and Checkout module.
Worked on CSC module
Worked on BCC module
Involved in Creating Droplets and Form Handlers.
Written java docs for the developed java code.
Used ACC to view the component properties.Show More Show Less
Toolsjava Eclipse Git Tortoise
Allianz Life Insurance
Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz) is a leading provider of Retirement solutions, including fixed and variable annuities and life insurance for individuals. This application is more neutral, the project is a logistics based project, where the customer buys the policies depending on the requirement. This project contains the modules like ADMIN, CLAIMS, LCL, and ACCOUNTS. Each and every module contains the sub modules like receiving online information from the sales person and booking information of the customers and also maintains the status of the Policies. For example, accounting module contains general ledger, accounts receivable.
- Developed & designed the integrated screens of the modules using JSP’s, Struts and J2EE.
- Developed code to support Performance and Fault management for new Front Office application.
- Involved coding using Java, Servlets and to test the application.
- Involved in the database interaction using Hibernate.
- Developing user interface using JSP.
- Analyzing the issues raised by the client and provided the technical design documents for any further configuration is required based on the business requirement.
- Responsible for resolving the call tickets on time with 100% free bugs.
- Worked on the bugs in the applications.
- Coordinating with the team and allocation of the task as per the issue posed by the client.
- Created SQL queries for database updating.
Show More Show Less