Now you can Instantly Chat with Shaimaa!
Business analysis training teaches requirements management – one of the core skills of business analysts. Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company’s sales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and docum...
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Determine and develop user requirement for systems in production to ensure maximum usability.
- Interviewed Business Users to gather Requirements and analysed the feasibility of their needs by coordinating with the project manager and technical lead.
- Ensured that user IDs are good, have business values.
- Proficiently helped development teams to break down large user stories for execution.
- Advised product owners, scrum masters, and teams to improve their ability to create a good product backlog.
- Actively assisted in the acceptance and validation of the application by testing the delivered application.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings with users, SMEs, and stakeholders to identify problems, resolve issues and improve the process to ensure a stable and accurate solution.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Created Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS) the document, User Requirement Specification (URS) and Change Request (CR) document for system application development.
Toolsbalsamiq mockup Confluence
Business Analyst- Marketing and Operation
Analysts (Non programmer role)
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Managing project schedule and timeline
- Identifying key process measures (KPIs, Risks, Controls and policies)
- Conducting Risk Assessment by categorizing risk in terms of Probability, Type, Severity, Rating & proposing preventive actions through Risk Mitigation Plans
- Performing GAP Analysis between Available Controls & missing one for Risk Mitigation
- Identifying opportunities for Controls Improvement
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and longterm goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team
- Touch point for the CBD’s for the payments, privileges, renewal of license etc.
- Well versed in creating MOH applications for all branding activities (media, outdoor)etc.
- Prepare monthly/ yearly business analytics presentations
- Knowledgeable in Exhibitions booking with vendors, keeping tracks of the payments etc.
- Updating relevant information, doctor profiles in the website on regular basis in liaison with IT
- Perform various specialized, critical administrative function for multiple health care departments.
- Monitor and assess customer feedback
- In charge of the Communication Department.
- Make copies of correspondence, mail letters and file within internal records system
- Maintain customer information via marketing database
- Collect and analyse sales data to prepare marketing reports
- Monitor meetings, take minutes, perform dictations and create meeting reports.
Executive Business Analyst & Corporate Relations
Analysts (Non programmer role)
- Worked on company's Project of Documenting all existing processes of its different business lines.
- Mapping the Benchmarking Process & Recommended Best Practices
- Business Generation Analysis.
- Data analysis to understand the customer behavior and their demands.
- Study reports and see the status of internal referral.
- Competitor data analysis and format marketing dept, business strategy accordingly.
- Governmental / semi- governmental corporate engagements/ tie up etc.
- Preparing the yearly annual Reports and statistic of the group.
- Evaluated risks related to project implementation, testing processes & project training
- Evaluated Completed / Pilot projects using GAP analysis & reported recommendations to Management
- Drafted and maintained business requirements to ensure proper functional & technical alignment
- Facilitated monthly meetings with Business to document requirements and map potential solutions
- Documented system work flows in HR, Finance, Operation, Sales, Marketing and Procurement.
- Analysis of the feedbacks of patient inflow and department wise monitoring.
- Conduction on ground study of patient experience at various branches of the group.
- Conducting studies on some departments of the hospital and reporting according to the purpose of the study. (To improve services, to restructure the mechanism of action which increases revenue, find differences or gaps, etc.).
- Collecting all gathered data & analyzes and prepare summary report to share it with respective assets.
- Handling social media accounts of the hospital and handling patient enquires.
- Media interaction in varies platforms with doctors
- Rapport building with potential socialites and VIPs for CSR activities.
- Well versed in conducting medical camps and Health talks in various corporates/govt. institutions etc.
- Experienced in CME process including applications to MOH/DHA and management of the whole event
- Empanelment with varies Government institutions and Corporates for business.
- Handling online enquiries- assist the patients in co-ordination and responsible for the given business conversion.
- Coordinate with medical tourism travel agents and accordingly assists for medical information related to patients; arranging appointments and assisting medical tourism patients for their treatment.
- Proficient in handling community doctors and well knowledgeable in referral activities.
- Delivered Business Docs such as BRD, Solution Compliance & Requirement Traceability Documents
- Gathered & analyzed Business Functional Requirements and Processes through user interviews
- Worked on constructing a Full Fleet Lifecycle Process Map with the support of Business Team
Show More Show Less
SkillsMicrosoft PPT Microsofr Office
Senior Customer Satisfaction Surveyor & Data Analyst - Reported to the COO
Analysts (Non programmer role)
- Responsible of opinionmeter system- Customer Experience Feedback Solutions.
- Collect all inpatients feedback, verbal responses orally, writing via a question form, collect information electronically via iPad and via the internet.
- Follow up all the patients’ feedbacks systematically.
- Translate all feedbacks from Arabic to English daily basis.
- Prepare a daily improvement report for some urgent feedbacks and send it to the senior management on the spot.
- Communicate with the patients concerned to ensure their complete satisfaction.
- Analyze the data and prepare a monthly report By Excel sheet and of customer satisfaction survey for inpatient and outpatients.
- Prepare power point presentation share it with the senior management.
- Segregate all feedback and do the action plan.
- Distribute the patients’ feedback to the concerned department for their action to improve the gaps.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Set up key performance report monthly and submit it to Quality performance improvement department.
- Do a comparison every 3 months to follow up the development and improvement and share it with the management.
- Prepare a questionnaire for each survey, according to the required request or goal. (Customized) for each field/ department or clinic. Ex. Mystery shopper, clinic survey, doctors survey, overall service provided survey.
- Prepare the (FTA) failed to attend report based on the data collected from customer service team.
- Record the results of surveys
SkillsMicrosoft PPT MS Office