Now you can Instantly Chat with Kapil!
- 7 years in Testing with 3 years of experience as Salesforce Testing/Administrator
- Preparing RTM & well acquainted with all testing practices & concepts
- Designed, setup and maintained Salesforce standard objects, custom o...
- Designed, setup and maintained Salesforce standard objects, custom objects and junction objects, while also structuring user roles, security profiles and workflow rules.
- Created and updated users, reports and dashboards to track pipeline/stages for management visibility.
- Performed user & administration training sessions for clients to utilize Salesforce and respective programs. Successfully participated in group objects.
- Designed Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation.
- Managed ongoing support request and administrative needs of users.
- Monitored teams adoption rates and responded as needed providing them with training sessions, communication and documentation as needed. Assisted users with report design and management.
- Provided support to 50 Salesforce users worldwide and acted as the primary point of contact for end-user support. Onsite point of contact for salesforce for the inside sales team.
- Performed user & administration training sessions for clients to utilize Salesforce and respective programs. Experience in CPQ (Configure price & quoting).
- Maintained and customized Salesforce.com scopes such as users, roles, profiles, groups, accounts, contacts, record types, sharing rules, custom objects, pick lists and page layout customization to support vital business functions.
- Configured page layouts, document templates, record types, & data fields.
- Managed multiple sandbox environments.
- Created customized platforms based on client’s needs and wants.
- Implemented creative solutions that lead to customer satisfaction and success.
Salesforce Contract Lifecycle Management & CPQ flow
Travel Management System/Claims Management= A personal assistant for managing travel related information. It provides complete support right from sending request for travel and advances, checking approval status, managing travel expenses to travel expense reimbursement. The application is well integrated with accounting and other HR modules providing quick access through a single application. It is ideal for both in-house businesses and service providers. It allows planning of trip itineraries, storing and archival of travel related documents, and making trip reservations through integration with external travel centers. Travel expenses can be allocated to different cost centers of the organization leading to the formulation of appropriate travel expense budget per cost center and highlighting budget overrides. Detailed reports relating to Cost per trip, Unapproved Expenses Report, Advance Report, User Expense Report can also be generated. Users can maintain their profiles and collaborate with other employees for group trips, outbound workshops or external training.Show More Show Less
SkillsJava (All Versions)