Now you can Instantly Chat with N dora!
Having 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in design and implementation of fully automated Continuous Integration with Con-tinuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment Pipelines and DevOps processes for agile projects across the Finance, Travel...
- Cloud : AWS(EC2, EBS,IAM,S3), Azure
- Version Control System : Git, GitHub
- Infrastructure Management : Ansible, AWX
- Continuous Integration : Jenkins
- Containerization Tool : Docker
- Deploying Containers : Docker Compose
- Orchestration tool : Kubernetes
- Cluster deployment : Helm charts
- Testing tool : Postman, Stoplight
- Scripting Language/RDBMS : Shell, Bash, Golang, Python/MongoDB
- Ticketing Tools : Service Now, BMC Remedy, Jira
- Monitoring tools : HP BSM, Nagios, Opsgenie
- Code Quality tool : SonarQube
- Working as a DevOps Engineer in DELLEMC from April to till Date
- Working as DevOps Engineer in Accenture Solutions Private from Feb-2019 to April 2020.
- Worked as Automation/DevOps Engineer in Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd from Dec-2015 to Feb-2019.
- Experienced in working with version control system like GIT and used Source code management client tool like SVN, GitHub.
- Experience in Confluence Pages, Scrum, Agile Methodologies using JIRA.
- Understanding the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) processes, which include compiling, packaging, deploying and Application configurations
- Experience in trouble shooting the problems generated while building, deploying and production Support.
- Proficient in Build and Release Management during the Prod/Dev Environment.
- Creating and maintaining fully automated CI build to deploy infrastructure for multiple projects.
- Experience in Installation, configuration and manage MongoDB.
- Experience on CI tool Jenkins, worked on Docker Containers, Docker Compose, Kubernetes and Helm.
- Installing, Configuring, Upgrading, Patching requested Operating System/Software
- Worked on end to end deployment of application from creating the Docker Images to spinning Containers and deploy to cluster by using the single manifest file.
- Experience in micro services for the chat bot development to the clients.
- Worked as Containerizing different micro services and deploying in k8s cluster for achieving High availability and Load balancing by spinning multiple replicas.
- Experienced in application configuration, code compilation, packing, building, automating, managing and releasing from one environment to another environment and deploying to server.
- Automating the releases such as maintenance release, emergency release, and patch deployments.
- Experience in integrating external web systems with salesforce using REST and SOAP web services
- Worked in AWS services like EC2, S3 and configuring security groups.
- Handled the different kind of events for the continue support to the client. Automate the incidents resolution by using the tools.
YatraGenie // AWS
Designation / Role: AWS / DevOps Engineer
www.yatragenie.com is B2C online bus ticket booking, cab booking, tour booking, hotel booking portal and also widely called as Rural Travel Partner, gives world-class travel experience to the populace of India. As of date, yatragenie.com is covering the greater part of the major Indian cities for bus travel and radio taxi services to certain segments of south India, with a vision to infiltrate into rest of India with a model that is advantageous to the client base and operators mainly targeted for people who can travel in regular basis.
- Worked on AWS EC2 instances. Launching of multiple EC2 instance, stop, start and terminate the service.
- Worked on Auto scaling of EC2 instance. Modification of ec2 instance through CLI, EC2 instance launch through CLI. Worked on assigning ELASTIC IP to an ec2 instance and EBS Volume
- Worked on Launching multiple RDS instances based on the requirement. Worked on Multi-AZ functionality and modification of instance class in CLI
- Worked on security groups, VPC’s, Firewalls. Worked on Auto-Backup’s, created auto snapshots for RDS and ec2 AMI's backups and volumes.
- Worked on Identity and access management roles, Creation Users, Roles, Polices and Groups
- Worked on S3 Storage, Auto-backup of logs to S3, upload and download images and restriction of access to buckets and files based on the requirement.
- Worked on editing the bucket policies and permissions, generating the billing preferences daily, Monthly, Weekly to S3 bucket
- Worked on cloud watch based on metrics to get the notifications.
- Worked on Billing and cost management to deduce the bill
- Adding new services to the application/ modifying the application as per new requirements.
Worked on SVN, repository for commits, backups, access restriction to users.Show More Show Less
SkillsAWS AWS S3 Apache Subversion (SVN)
CITYKYC / City Group of Banks, USA
Designation / Role: Build and Release Engineer
Know your customer (KYC) is the process of a business verifying the identity of its clients. The main objective of this project is to deal with the loans. This application is based on Python technology. For this we should schedule the tasks and must collect code from development team and should build and deploy the code later must support the release management team of which executing python applications build and deployments in Dev, QA, performance and production environments.
- Plan and track activities involved for build and Deployment
- Do a full build and deploy in Apache server
- Automate the build process
- Configure Jenkins to execute automated builds
- Send daily and weekly status report of the team
- Collaboration with Development, QA, Product Management on Build plans & schedules.
- Involved in migration activities from Subversion (SVN) to GIT.
- Installed and configured Apache tomcat on windows and Linux environments
- Administer Git- Creating branches and providing access permissions.
- Involved in creating repositories, branches, tags, merging activities, backup and restore activities on Git server.
SkillsJenkins Apache Tomcat Git Linux
HPE // DevOps Engineer
Designation / Role: DevOps Engineer
Working for HPE to deliver their chatbot usable for Sales team. The chat bot is integrated in client’s salesforce page. Integrated Passport API for Single sign on feature, integrated All SFDC API to support the use case. Used Google Dialog flow and Einstein as NLP.
- Created the CI / CD pipeline using Jenkins, GitHub, SonarQube, Docker Container Registry, Docker, Docker-compose, Kubernetes, Helm, shell scripting and groovy scripting
- Created the Docker file for containerizing the micros services to run the chatbot by using the docker compose. Build customized Docker images From Docker files
- Worked on the NodeJS scripting for to modify the package.json files in the microservices.
- Worked on the GitHub branching strategy for maintaining the micro services related to the current environment
- Develop new services & Customize as per the client requirements.
- Administered the automatic build process to ensure correct build execution, and resolved the build issues
- Administrating Jenkins, plug-in installation, master/slave or distributed build setup
- Maintaining, restoring etc., of MongoDB from Development to Test environments and Test to Production environments as per the requirements.
- Provide end to end infrastructure to the HPE Chat Bot development for the smoot delivery.
Working on the New Product for the Data Security (SASS) for creating a platform to Storage.
- Working on the CI/CD Pipelines for to build the micro services and installation of required packages.
- Created the Jenkins build images and pushing into the AWS Registry
- Setting up the Azure Kubernetes service for to orchestrate the infrastructure.
- Ansible development for to deploy the infrastructure of the PPDM & App Agents
- Developing the keywords for testing the mount and unmount the network share paths.
- Working on the Stoplights test suits by using the API’s integrations.
- Works on the configuration for the AWS Deployments.
- Working on the keyword’s implementation to Automate the backup and restore of NAS Infrastructure.
- Worked on the end to end latest build installation on the Vproxy by using ansible scripts using the CI builds for the Isilon & Unity.