Now you can Instantly Chat with Nageswara!
- DevOps/Build Engineer offering over 10 years’ experience solving complex problems with creative solutions,
- Supporting development and operations environments in AWS.
- Experience in Jenkins, Apache Tomcat, Subversion, Gi...
- Experience in Jenkins, Apache Tomcat, Subversion, Git, Maven.
- Experience in scripting languages Shell and Python.
- Experience in development and configuration experience with software provisioning tools like Puppet.
- Worked on Cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation templates.
- Experience with migration to Amazon Web Services AWS from Data center.
- Experience with and thorough understanding of automated implementation/ deployment of cloud based infrastructures (Web apps, Application Service Environments, firewalls, load balancers, storage, monitoring, security, VPC, DNS etc.)
- Experience as a Build and Release Engineering in automating, building, deploying, and releasing of code from one environment to another environment.
- Application Deployments & Environment configuration using Puppet.
- Experience in working on source controller tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN).
- Extensive experience using MAVEN and ANT as a Build Tool for the building of deployable artefacts (war & ear) from source code.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins, Docker for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Expert in deploying the code trough web application servers like Web Sphere/Web Logic/Apache Tomcat/JBOSS.
- Have knowledge of configuring repositories like Artifactory and Nexus.
- Ability in development and execution of XML, Shell Scripts and Perl Scripts.
- Experience maintaining large deployments using configuration tools like Puppet.
- Excellent experience in documenting and automating the build and release process.
- Ability in managing all aspects of the software configuration management process including code compilation, packaging/deployment / release methodology, and application configurations.
- Experience in using virtualization tools like Virtual Box and VMware and provisioning virtual machines using Vagrant.
- Expertise in Querying RDBMS such as Oracle and MYSQL by using SQL for Data integrity.
- Experience in using bug tracking systems like JIRA, Remedy.
- Worked on Eclipse and NetBeans IDE'S.
- In-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM).
- Strong knowledge on source controller concepts like Branches, Merges, and Tags.
- Worked with Engineers, QA, and other teams to ensure automated test efforts are tightly integrated with the build system and in fixing the error while doing the deployment and building.
- Expertise in trouble shooting the problems generated while building, deploying and in production.
- Utilized Jenkins, Nexus,Git/GitHub/SVN in day-to-day activities.
- Independent problem solving and a good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience supporting 24x7 production computing environments. Experience providing on-call and weekend support.
- Involved in setting up of clustered environments using weblogic9.2 and Apache HTTP Server2.2.
- Involved in resolving Weblogic issues like performance, deployment issues, threads, Heap etc...
- Involved in monitoring and deploying of Java applications on Weblogic Application server using different deployment strategies.
- Created and maintained Design documents (low & high level Design Documents).
- Developed Project management Plan (PMP).
- Used Object Oriented Methodology for the Java app design.
- Developed several JSP pages and Servlets for the front end.
- Involved in the design, development and execution of test plans and strategies
- Used Fine-grained access control for dynamic query modification to enforce security policies on the objects-the tables or views.
- Developed Java Scripts and HTML pages for front end.
- The Connection to the Database was achieved through JDBC.
- Performed Integration Testing and supported System in production.
- Document of Test Cases, Test Plans, and Project Roll-out plan Functional Testing.
- Installed, configured and administered WebLogic server 7.0/8.1.
- Configuration and Clustering of WebLogic Application Servers.
- Deployed various WAR, JAR, EAR applications in clustered environment.
- Configured Node manager to administer the Managed servers of Weblogic.
- Configured and Administered JDBC, JMS, JNDI and SNMP in Weblogic Server8.1.
- Configured WebLogic server with Apache server through Apache proxy Plug-in.
- Supported testing efforts, implementations and monitoring of batch jobs.
SkillsJava (All Versions) J2EE Java Server Page - (JSP) Servlets Hibernate HTML Oracle 8i Java script Eclipse
- Installed, configured and administered WebLogic 9.2/10.3, Apache 2.0/2.2 web servers in Sun Solaris 8 and Sun Solaris 10,
- Configured WebLogic server with Oracle 9i/10g database.
- Created security roles, user authentication, and authorization and group policies.
- Configured single cluster, multiple clusters and deployment in clustered environment.
- Configured and monitored JMS (Queues, Topics, Distributed Destinations, Connection factories and Bridge Destinations), JDBC Connection pools, JNDI.
- Deployed different types of applications on manage servers using admin console and WLST.
- Configured node manager to administer manage servers and established SSL communication between admin server and node manager.
- Developed Startup, Shutdown and bounce the WebLogic server scripts.
- Handled production incidents, queries, problems through remedy ticketing system and non-production issues/tasks/incidents through JIRA ticketing systems.
- Interfaced with helpdesk L1 teams to author the runbooks needed to resolve simple production issues and user queries.
- Actively involved in discussion with L3 team for permanent resolutions, rearchitecture and redesign of applications.
- Developed Shell and WLST scripts to handle complex automation.
- Used Puppet for creating scripts, deployment for servers, and managing changes through Puppet master server on its clients.
- Dealt with issues like Application Deadlock, High CPU, Server Hang-up and profiling the memory with third party tools like JProbe, HP OVO and Optimize IT.
- Involved in investigating WebLogic Server Hang Application Deadlock.
- Configured the Site minder Policy server for failover to multiple user directories and policy stores.
- Configured LDAP using Netscape directory Server for user authentication.
- Involved in troubleshooting multicast issues using WebLogic Java Utility Multicast Test.
- Worked on External LDAP Server, SSL Certificates and client authentication.
- Provided support in maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues by interacting with vendors for better performance.
Environment: WebLogic Application Server 9.2/10.3, Apache 2.0/2.2 web servers, Sun Solaris 8, Puppet, Oracle 9i/10g, WLST, JDBC, JProbe, LDAP server, Siteminder.
Show More Show Less
Developed build and deployment
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Release Engineer for a team that involved different development teams & multiple simultaneous software releases.
- Involved in Installing Jenkins on a Linux machine and created a master and slave configuration to implement multiple parallel builds through a build form.
- Managed build and deployment process of applications/services developed in C/Java to Dev, QA and production environments on Linux servers on day to day basis.
- Build and release software baselines, code merges, branch and label creation in Subversion/GIT and interfaced between development and infrastructure.
- Monitoring and administering the automated build and performed continuous integration process to ensure correct build execution, and facilitate resolution of build failures.
- Creation and setup of new environments/branches such as development, testing and production
- Maintained configuration files for each application for the purpose of build and install on different environments. Performed merges for each build from Development Branch to Integration Branch.
- Used Maven as build tools on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Worked with the automated scripts for the Build and Deployment of the applications.
- As a member of Release Engineering group, redefined processes and implemented tools for software builds, patch creation, source control, release tracking and reporting on UNIX platform.
- Assist with maintaining current build systems, developed build scripts, and maintained the source control system.
- Managed build results in Maven and deployed using workflows in Maven.
- Prepared the Release plan and Coordination activities from Release Management.
Environment: Maven, Jenkins, Linux/Unix, Git, Puppet, Shell scripting.Show More Show Less
SkillsApache Maven Jenkins Linux Unix Git Shell Scripting
- Working as part of DevOps Team for different internal automation and build configuration management.
- Developed shell scripts for automation of the build and release process.
- Automated the front-ends platform into highly scalable, consistent, repeatable infrastructure using high degree of automation using Puppet, Jenkins, and Cloud Formation.
- Maintaining the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53 services in AWS cloud.
- Launching Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Images (RHEL/Ubuntu) and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Used Puppet for automation and scheduling automated jobs.
- Automated centralized configuration using Puppet.
- Experience developing Puppet modules to manage and automate install process.
- Used Jenkins & Puppet to perform automated CI Builds and Deployments.
- Deployed Puppet for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Worked on creation of puppet manifest files to install tomcat instances and to manage configuration files for multiple applications.
- Developed Python Scripts to automate log rotation of multiple logs from web servers.
- Responsible for build and deployment automation using Docker containers and Puppet.
- Deployed Java/J2EE and .Net applications through Tomcat Application servers.
- Involved in setting up of Docker and creating new images and getting images from Docker hub and performing the builds.
- Implemented Docker on production side and worked on Docker images and containers and deployed web applications.
- Written Cloud formation templates and deployed AWS resources using it.
- Created S3 buckets and managed policies and utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS. Implemented Git mirror for SVN repository, which enables users to use both Git and SVN.
- Worked with a complex environment on Red Hat Linux and Windows Servers while ensuring that these systems adhere to organizational standards and policies.
- Worked on building Object Oriented applications using Java, writing Shell Scripts on UNIX.
- Generated Perl & UNIX scripts for build activities in QA, Staging and Production environments
- Created Cloud Watch alerts for instances and using them in Auto scaling launch configurations.
- Monitoring the server alerts through Nagios, Cloud Watch and troubleshooting the alerts.
Environment: Svn, Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Aws, Nexus, Python, Maven, Linux/Ubuntu, Docker.Show More Show Less
SkillsApache Subversion (SVN) Git Jenkins Puppet Administration AWS Nexus Python Linux Ubuntu Docker
- Configured and installed Redhat Linux Servers using Kickstart.
- RPM and YUM package installations, patch and other server management.
- Managed GIT and SVN as Source Control Systems.
- Performed all necessary day-to-day Subversion/GIT support for different projects.
- Responsible for designing and deploying best SCM processes and procedures.
- Maintained and Administered GITHUB Source Code Tool.
- Created Branches, Labels and performed Merges in Stash and GITHUB.
- Used ANT/Maven for building Java/J2EE and .Net Applications.
- Extensively used Maven tool to do the builds, integrated Maven to Eclipse and did local builds.
- Deployment of the Business processes by creating JAR, WAR, TAR and EAR files
- Integrated Maven with Jenkins for the builds as the Continuous Integration process.
- Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins Continuous Integration tool on Linux machines along with adding/updating plugins such as SVN, GIT, Maven, ANT, and Puppet.
- Setup the Jenkins jobs for Continuous integration process and to execute test cases.
- Deployed Java/J2EE and .Net applications to WebLogic server using Jenkins builds.
- Experience deploying and maintaining multi-container applications through Docker.
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, machine, compose and Docker registry.
- Experience working on Docker Hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Involved in leading Automation Deployment Team by working with Puppet.
- Provided installation & maintenance of Puppet infrastructure and developed Puppet recipes &modules for configuration management.
- Performed system administration and operations tasks using Puppet, Nagios.
- Worked on AWS EC2, IAM, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto scaling group services.
- Creating Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot the most common problems with instances.
- Automating infrastructure in AWS using amazon web services and Configuring EC2 Instances, VPC, Route 53, ELB, Subnets.
- Creating manifests and deploying using Puppet to completely provision and manage AWS EC2 instances, volumes, DNS, and S3.
- Maintained JIRA for tracking and updating project defects and tasks.
- Installed and configured Sonatype Nexus repository for sharing the artifacts between the internal teams.
- Review reports from QA team and other reports from automated tools like SonarQube.
- Configured Virtual Linux/Ubuntu machines using Oracle Virtual Box for testing purposes.
- Configured application servers to deploy the code.
- Wrote Shell and Python scripts for day-to-day Administration.
- Experienced with various scripts Shell, Perl and Python for automation of various tasks.
- Installed and configured SSH & SSL for secured access on Linux Systems.
- Worked on Linux kernel issues, memory upgrade & swap area to resolve the performance of severs.
Environment: AWS, Puppet, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Linux, Nexus, Agile/ Scrum, Docker, Shell scripts, Python.Show More Show Less