Now you can Instantly Chat with Vaishnavi!
- Dynamic, result oriented Technical design developer with over 5 plus years of professional experience of front-end, user-centered (UI) design experience comprised of website design, software application design.
- Professional understanding of all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), such as Analysis, Designing, Developing, Integrating, Implementing and testing of Client-Server and Web-basedapplications.
- Strong in server side technologies like Docker, Node.js, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, ADO.NET and ASP.NET.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2
- Excellent Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) using Jasmine tool.
- Experience in different build tools like grunt, gulp, and gradle.
- Experience in developing Single Page Application(SPA) by using different angular version including Angular1.4, Angular2, and Angular4.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Familiar with the most popular browser debugging tools for common browsers (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Opera and IE) such as Firebug, IE Tester, Chrome Element Inspector Responsive Inspector, etc.
- Familiar with Grunt task runner to manage project and Bower package manager to install libraries such as jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, frameworks like Spring MVC architecture, Angular 6.
- Developed reusable components and Services using Angular6.
- Developed Templating Library for form generation with EJS.
- Used NPM for installing required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules.
- Created and Configured micro services and integrated with Angular application.
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, Services, pipes, Directives.
- Developed POC to create a user interface in Angular 6 for developers, Presentation as a Service.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used Redux Async actions to make the app fully asynchronous.
- Developed client side drop down menus, toggles and search bars using Twitter-Bootstrap and jQuery.
ToolsVisual Studio Online
- Developed Angular 2 apps in using TypeScript for object oriented web development.
- Extensive knowledge of and use of Angular.js directives to bring additional functionality to HTML.
- Developed code style guidelines for Angular 4 based on angular official documentations.
- Experience in Using SASS and LESS.
- Implemented AJAX for better user experience by dynamically providing Asynchronous request and response communication between the client and the server.
- Used the new tags from HTML5 like section, article, header, footer, canvas for animations.
- Involved in agile software methodologies using TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (TDD).
- Experience in developing and implementing Web Services using SOAP, WSDL
- Experience with Core Java and J2EE using most of the advanced features of Java including Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Struts, EJB, Servlets.
SkillsJava (All Versions)
- Communicated with the business partner and settled down the business requirements.
- Analyzed business requirements and prepared for the Project Design and Plan Document.
- Implemented MVC framework in order to use AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS framework to accomplish the single page application and produce higher maintainability of the code.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Worked on Responsive Web design(RWD) using bootstrap which adapts the layout to the viewing
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors SASS and LESS.
- Coordinated branching/merging strategies incorporating Team Foundation Server
- Implemented responsive web design and maintaining larger style sheets using bootstrap and Sass.