Now you can Instantly Chat with Chris!
- Application Development. Experienced technical professional with a track record of developing and delivering sound technical solutions, effective project and team management, and innovative problem solving. Developed and ...
- Leadership Skills include project management and mentoring roles. Results-oriented with strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational, leadership and communication skills. Trained new employees, managed application development, and worked closely with customers. Researched, developed and implemented appropriate innovations and resolutions to increase efficiency.
- Project Management. Managed and engaged in the full life-cycle application development process. Proven ability to deliver projects on time, within budget, and with results which exceeds client’s expectations.
Networking & Security
Senior Software Engineer - JBS
- Developed and maintained a custom e-Commerce Platform on Azure/VSTS that hosts several high traffic sites including GuitarCenter.com and WWBW.com
- Developed and maintained admin retail web sites and jobs that support the front-end sites
- Developed and extended the Virto E-Commerce platform for large scale E-commerce sites such as MadeBlinds.com and MusicArts.com
- Managed servers and application deployment throughout a large, scalable and redundant environment
- Worked in a team environment using continuous and milestone development using GIT, Tortoise SVN and test-driven development (TDD) across multiple projects
- Worked on several areas of the enterprise including the Architecture team, Product Team, Prod Support team, and engaged with several other teams to assist with unique projects.
- Developed high availability code using C#, MVC, AngularJS, and Web Services
- Analyzed and corrected performance issues using SQL Profiler and Caching (Memcached)
- Engaged in production deployment and support using CruiseControl (CC.NET), F5, and PRTG
- Implemented and developed search analytics using Endeca and Google Commerce Search (GCS)
- Worked independently and delivered projects on time and within budget
- Engaged in debugging tasks using SOAPUI, Fiddler, SQL Profiler and browser development tools.
Senior Team Lead of Application Development
§ Designed and developed custom middleware integrations with numerous Fortune 100 companies using Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture.
§ Developed dozens of business critical, high-availability, generic customer interfaces using ASP.NET Web Services, SQL Server, Oracle, and XML.
§ Developed secure interfaces using SSL, WSE, AS2, VPN tunnels, and encryption.
§ Developed an ASP.NET timecard application to capture payroll activities, a C# assembly to process the timecards, and a secure interface to transmit the data to ADP for payroll processing
§ Bridged internal software systems using native API’s with Web Services, XML, and SOAP.
§ Served as chief architect for corporate web infrastructure and application development.
§ Designed and developed a corporate web portal using ASP.NET, CSS, HTML, SQL Server, Ajax Toolkit, and ASP.NET Membership.
§ Designed, developed, and maintained Internet applications using .NET, and SQL Server/Oracle.
§ Transformed business specifications into detailed technical specifications and implemented functionality using C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, and SQL Server/Oracle for a variety of high-profile projects.
§ Worked in a technical development team using waterfall and extreme programming methodologies.
§ Performed database administration functions including database management and creating stored procedures/triggers.Show More Show Less
- Development and maintenance of a custom MVC framework to assist enterprise in rapid application development of custom web applications
- Implemented critical enterprise monitoring tools (SEQ, PRTG) to provide visibility on health of critical enterprise applications
- Developed solution architecture and high-level system process flows for an internal management systems.
- Engaged in the full software development lifecycle.
- Provided support, training, and full documentation to users on application functionality.
- Mentored developers and managed consultants on daily development and production support work.
Senior Programmer Advanced Technologies
- Developed reusable middleware applications using ASP, HTTP, and Oracle.
- Designed and developed B2B messaging layers using XML, XSD’s, and DTD’s.
- Developed an application library in C# for xml parsing, message validation, and logging which is used extensively across the enterprise.