Now you can Instantly Chat with Manishkumar!
- Over 14+ years industry experience in Software Quality Assurance of multi-tier web-based software applications and mobile applications
- Involved in complete QA life cycle testing u...
- Involved in complete QA life cycle testing using manual and automated testing. Proficiency in grey box, black box, integration, functional, GUI/usability, user acceptance and regression
- Developed and executed Test plans, Test cases and Test scripts based on the business and system requirements
- Created automation test scripts using Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG/Junit for automation testing
- Well versed with writing complex SQL queries for backend testing.
- Areas of Expertise: test development, scheduling and execution, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle), QA standards and testing strategies
- Expertise in testing with different browsers such as IE, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome; and different platforms such as iOS and Android phones/tablets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and well versed in working individually as well as in team environment
- As a QA lead responsible for providing scope, maintaining QA Lab servers, testing database and writing automation scripts Also handled offshore and onshore team
- Superior knowledge and experience of complex customer networks, lab networks, Quality conformance testing of networks and protocols.
- Tested applications in could (AWS) with using various AWS services like RDS, S3, EC2, SQS, SNS …etc.
- Responsible for performing testing using JSON /XML.
- CI/CD integration using with Git, Jenkins and Octopus tools
- Experienced in planning, estimating, and scheduling the quality assurance tasks; and documenting the testing process using MS-Office tools including Word and Excel or on central repository tool like confluence
- Ready to explore and break any application to make excellent quality product
- Experienced in diversified business domains including Financial, Storage, Mobile, eCommerce, Payment Processing, Accounting, Litigation…etc.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-continent QA teams to drive better results and working experience with Offshore QA Team
Networking & Security
National Bank of Abu-Dhabi
- Worked with various clients like National bank of Abu-Dhabi, UAE, Motif Inc. Teerth Technologies etc. Details will be available upon request
- Excellent experience as QE (Quality Engineering) Lead to handled onshore and offshore team based on Taipei, Taiwan and Chennai, India
- I worked as QE lead on different Applications/Projects such as “Financial Network”, “Aetna Solution”, “Consumer Payment”, “Personalized Communications” and “Payment Platform Portal” to build reliable, scalable and creative B2C/B2B “Payment Processing Platform” systems,
- Worked in Agile & Scrum Methodology, communicate with the Product Owner, Developers and QE team members to discuss about requirements, technical specifications, known issues, defects and automation framework
- Attended Daily Stand up meeting to provided daily progress status Also arranging various meeting with team members to calculate capacity, assign workload, set automation goal and to discuss about number of testcases execution, defects status and automation progress during sprint.
- Ability to understand & analyze business processes & workflows with the objective of providing recommendations for the best use of technology to improve the process.
- All applications were in AWS, so I was using numerous services from AWS such as RDS (Relational Database Service), S3 (Simple Storage Service), EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud), SQS (Simple Queue Service), SNS (Simple Notification Services) …etc.
- CI/CD/CT integration using with Git, Jenkins and Octopus tools
- Preformed back-end testing manually as well as through automated scripts
- Hands on experience for Manual as well Automation testing on Rest APIs, DB validation, Files format, Download from S3, Upload on SFTP
- “Payment Process Platform” Automation Framework developed in Java, TestNG and Maven Also support application “Payment Platform Portal” (P3) is web application which framework developed in Java and Selenium WebDriver
- During project cycle, I covered Sanity testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, End to End testing, Performance testing and Acceptance testing on different environments such as QA and Cert.
SkillsSelenium Test NG Java (All Versions) AWS
- Excellent experience as Quality Assurance testing and handling lab setup environment
- Worked in Agile methodology, communicate with the team members and discuss about requirements, technical specifications, known issues and defects
- Testing includes attendance in design meetings, preparation of acceptance criteria, test-case scenario, test plan, testing strategy, bug verification and sign off.
- Developed regression and integration test suite, executed test-cases with help of various shell scripts and swiftest scripts in automation environments
- Executed Test-cases through Selenium test scripts, Shell Scripts, PowerShell-CLI, REST API and UI
- Wrote scripts and test cases, troubleshoot issues, raised defects, verified and fixed
- Wrote defects for the functionality outage; collect data on issues for Development Team to reach root-Cause-Analysis
- Reported the Requirement Defects on basis of functionality
- Presented white board training & pass on knowledge to new hiring as well as team members
- Developed test-cases, test scenarios, test plans, regression and integration test suite, and supported release activities while working closing with Scrum team in Agile environment
- Wrote easy-to-reproduce defect reports, monitored their status to fully resolve issues per user acceptance criteria
- Developed functional, non-functional, negative, and usability test cases for several types of handheld devices covering multiple iOS and Android platforms
- Presented final Test reports to the Development and Managerial Staff
- Involved in creating automation scripts including regression suite using Selenium Web Driver with Java and TestNG; executed automated Selenium scripts and reproduced failures manually
- Apt at using Firebug to find Xpath, CSS Path and ID for identifying Elements on Browser
- Reviewed XML/JSON API documents to fully understand API usage and improve test suite; well versed with testing REST APIs
- Wrote complex SQL queries for backend testing to help with manual / automation testing
SkillsAgile Methodology Scrum Framework XML JSON REST