Now you can Instantly Chat with Prashanth!
Full stack developer with 7.10 years experience in design and development of desktop, web and mobile application development using cutting edge technologies like WPF , C#, Angular 2+, Typescript , Web API, Windows 10 UWP , Chat Bots and Xamarin...Show More
- This application is developed for Daimler’s power-train development process. This application manages the workflow and processes involved during
- the development of Daimler’s power-train unit across cars, trucks and bus.It has various modules like AKV, Software, Users, Ticket, Administration,
- Role Management and Workflow management.
- This application is used to track issues which arises during the testing phase of an embedded software which would be flashed to Mercedes-Benz
- cars, trucks or buses. It had two modules desktop and web. This is a data bank for various other tools which are used in a Daimler product
- development phase.
- I gathered requirements, Setup IIS server, designed database for the modules. Implemented Workflow management engine, User Module and Role
- Management, Authentication using JWT.
- Technologies used: Angular, TypeScript, Node JS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, WPF, PRISM, C#, WCF, Web API, IIS, ClickOnce, SQL Server , Entity
- Framework, Couchbase, RabbitMQ, and SSIS.
- This was a ChatBot developed using Microsoft’s Bot Framework. This was a web application developed in Angular for Avanade to automate the Tech support’s basic trouble shooting and complaint registration process.
- The bot interacts with the user in natural language via voice or text. The bot engages in conversation with the end user to understand the user’s issue and then it would provide a step by step trouble shooting process to resolve the issue.
- I worked on the design and development of the application as an individual contributor, explored azure cognitive services and natural language
- processing APIs and Implemented all the modules. Integrated the bot with other channels like Web using Angular for front end, Skype, Slack and Microsoft Teams. Windows client was developed in WPF and mobile version was developed in windows 10 UWP.
- Technologies used: Angular, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, WPF, UWP, Web API, Azure, SQL Server, Azure Cognitive Services, Bot Framework.
- This was a web application. This application was basically a survey tool. Using which the industry leads can create and evaluate surveys, give feedback, rate a survey etc. It had AD Authentication and was deployed on Microsoft Azure.
- It had various modules to create survey, view surveys, edit a survey etc. If any user wanted to take a look at the survey he had to first request access from the creator of the survey. A survey contains questions with multiple choice answers where in the user had to select the answers. Each answer selected had a score by which it would then be evaluated .
- I was involved in developing the front end using in Angular and TypeScript. Implemented various modules like Filter, Create Survey, List Survey,
- Evaluation of a survey, Delete Survey modules. Also implemented the back end using entity framework and Web API and deployed it to Microsoft azure.
- Technologies used: Angular, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Web API, Azure, SQL Server, Grunt, Karma/Jasmine
- This application is an interactive multi touch whiteboard application which can be used for presentations , classrooms and demos. This is virtual whiteboard software where the user can draw, insert shapes, images and text. Add multiple sheets and save the sheets as a note.
- The application could load PPT, Word files, PDF directly on to the whiteboard.
- I was involved in gathering requirements, design and implementation of various modules like User notes management, Multiple Whiteboard management, Auto Save note etc.