Now you can Instantly Chat with Himanshu!
I am a software professional having 21 years (spanning across 5 continents and 7 countries) of work experience in the Information Technology industry spread across 4 organisations - Xerox Limited (4+ years), Accenture (13+ ...
I’m an Electronics graduate from Nagpur University and have a postgraduate diploma in IT from SCDL, Pune. I have been constantly upgrading my skills through various industry specific certifications. I am RPA (Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, UIPath) Certified, PMP, ITIL, Scrum Project Master/Developer certified.
During my stint at Antworks, Accenture and PureSoftware, I have worked extensively towards meeting the client requirements of various projects predominantly in Communications, Media, Telecom, Financial Services, Retail, Banking, Insurance, Ecommerce and Health sector.
I have worked predominantly with Artificial Intelligence, RPA (Automation Anywhere, UI Path and Blueprism), Machine Learning, Fractral Science, NLP, NLG, J2EE, BigData, Agile, DevOps, Automation, Cloud, Program Management, Vendor Management, Project Engagement and Client Relationship Management. I have led the business development and execution of projects for the last 15 years.
- Leading the team for a 300+ FTE IT Services Delivery Centre based out of India (Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi), UK, US, Singapore, Philippines and Australia
- Managing RPA Practice of Antworks (ANTstein – CMR (Cognitive Machine Reading) and Queenbot).
- Responsible for growing relationships with the client.
- Ensure clients are satisfied with the delivery quality by consistently soliciting formal client feedback, act upon them and work closely with the clients showcasing the improvements.
- Manage Profit/Loss, driving increased account profitability through driving innovation.
Please find attached my CV for a suitable role / responsibility in your organization for NCR region (Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon).
Company From To Designation
Antworks Oct 2018 Present Associate Vice President
PureSoftware Oct 2017 Oct 2018 Director
Accenture Dec 2003 Oct 2017 Senior Manager
Xerox Oct 1999 Dec 2003 Senior software Engineer
Mobile - 9873918876
Data & Analytics
Networking & Security
o Managing Process Digitization/RPA Practice of Antworks (ANTstein – CMR (Cognitive Machine Reading) and Queenbot).
o Responsible for implementing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) embedded suite of solutions, enabled by Fractal Science at the core, in the Intelligent and Integrated Automation space, to the global clientele base. Mandated to ensure clients are reaping the promised benefits of automation by rigorously driving Customer Success Management.
o Specialties: Intelligent Automation CoE design & development; Global Innovation Center Management; Global Digital Transformations; Profit & Loss Management; Target Operating Model Strategy; Organization Transformation; Innovation and Automation Strategy; Global Delivery; Relationship building; Go-to Market; Revenue Growth; Sales & Operations Management; Team building & Leadership; Budget & Cost control and Negotiation.
o Nurtured a product-engineering portfolio (of multiple customer engagements) managing team of 600+ members
o Responsible for growing relationships with the client and operational efficiency.
o Ensure clients are satisfied with the delivery quality (FTE Savings, AHT reduction) by consistently soliciting formal client feedback, act upon them and work closely with the clients showcasing the improvements.
Scaled the Engineering team from ~225 members to ~400 members towards a matured delivery setup
• Delivery Excellence with Predictability
o Setup Digital - Robotics Process Automation (RPA) – Automation Anywhere, UI Path CoE and delivered several success stories. Onboarded 50+ clients.
o Managed a portfolio of USD 12+ M with 400+ members, operating from multiple locations in India.
o Digital Transformation from Monolithic to latest Platform
o Setup Agile Practice, inculcated Agile mindset and core practices with all teams
o Initiated and executed the collaboration between Engineering Captains to improve cross-engagement learnings (technical, domain, Agile, industry) and presentation skills
o Ensured every team is doing retrospection and sharing the observations with stakeholders transparently
o Attained ZERO client attrition during the years 2017 and 2018
o Setup a product engineering team for a client to convert a business idea into a software product released to market
• Led Digital Transformation for client by developing SI solution with 250+ FTE team using Big Data technologies, Splunk for monitoring/complex queries, Microservices architecture, Cloud, Dev-ops, etc.
• Led 250+ FTE IT Services Delivery Centre along with Project Management, Planning & Tracking, Reporting to Senior Management, Client Interface etc.
• Executed factory model by creating automation frameworks, Mobile Test infrastructure, Test Automation Framework using TDD, BDD. Using Performance testing of Jmeter/HP Load runner. Complete testing project (manual/automation/performance etc).
• Launched and managed mobile-application store with third party collaboration for 3 telecom majors in Revenue sharing model (100+ person IT Services Delivery Centre for Telecom Services based out of Gurgaon –India)
• Won new engagements/deals by actively participating in pre-sales activities including scoping, estimations, and proposals (covering varied pricing models - Dedicated Resources, T&M, Fixed Price for Telecom clients)
Managed IT launch program for pan-India greenfield mobile service launch
• Delivery Manager, North America Telecom Major in US
• Achieved targets of (forecasted) Revenue, Gross Margins, Billing rates and Utilization in my portfolio
• Improved deliverables quality & time-to-market by strong focus on Continuous Integration & code-review
Show More Show Less