Now you can Instantly Chat with Imran!
- Information Technology professional with over 23 years of industry experience.
- AWS Certified Solution architect, AWS Certified DevOps professional.
- Very strong in development using Java, Spring Framework, REACT, and Mong...
- Very strong in development using Java, Spring Framework, REACT, and MongoDB and Relational databases.
- Certified - Cloud and Data Architect – AWS, PCF (Pivotal), RED HAT.
- Experienced and versatile in DevOps methodologies using - Jenkins, CICD, GitHub, Jira, Maven etc.
- Deep understanding of Automation in Cloud, Infrastucture management, and Application automation.
Data & Analytics
Solution Architect (AWS, Java), Team Lead
- Working as AWS(Cloud) Solution Architect, and Java developer with Audible team.
- Work on design, implementation, development of Mobile Application.
- Create AWS Lambda functions, Dynamo DB table structure, Cloud formation scripts, VPC, deploy applications to EC2 and docker instances.
- Work on multiple user stories, involving development of Spring Boot application, testing multiple API end points (micro services).
- Build Dev-ops CICD pipeline, using Code-Star and Code commit. Work on data modelling for System architecture.
- Create Terraform scripts for AWS Infrastructure management, code release and Dev-ops pipeline.
- Created ECS image repository and deployed spring-boot application on AWS - Fargate, docker cloud container. Work on data modeling for System architecture.
- Define project development modules and scoping of Agile sprint.
- Deliver the modules and showcase product progress to users and higher management.
- Create API’s to invoke AWS SDK functions for different services to be called that belonged to EC2, Cloud9, DynamoDB, S3, CloudTrail, IAM etc.
SkillsJava (All Versions) REST AWS SpringBoot
Senior Java Developer, Team Lead
- Working as Senior Java developer and Cloud Architect.
- Worked on core development (backend, and front end) for 4 different projects.
Communication Gateway – Manages enterprise communication details of email, phones, faxes between multiple internal application, and external vendors and customers.
Dupe fax – Manages patient faxes between pharmacy and doctors.
File-Room – Inventory management of drugs across different pharmacy locations.
ESI Portal – Customer client interaction website and patient drug order processing.
- Developed applications using Spring Boot, and Spring MVC framework. Deployed application to Pivotal Cloud foundry.
- Managed Cloud Architecture for application development and deployment, this involved - Identity management, Data Security, Storage, Replication, data encryption, Caching, managing User, groups, roles etc.
- Involved in DevOps automation process for build and deployment of multiple applications. Work with other team members for automation of release components.
- Convert multiple SOAP Services to REST based implementation using Spring, JAXRS and JPA.
Use of Spring AOP to manage logging on server. Use REACT JS, TypeScript for front end development.
Refactor the code, define project structure and design framework. Developed Common Framework which was used by multiple developers to follow application development pattern.
- Recommend solution to team members on various areas of development. Create Junit and Cucumber test cases for different component of Spring system. Test area covered (Resource API, Controllers, Web binding, Validations, Models, Views and other business process).
- Configure multiple Kafka topics, create multiple queues, persisted data using producers and consumers, secured data using certificates, integrated with spring-boot app, and administrating kafka server.
- Convert Mainframe copy book, meta-data to JSON based structure for copybook processing.
- Create Kibana dashboard from applications logs and exchange log via multiple REST API calls.
- Create Project scope, work with Business analyst to extract the business process.
- Design agile functional scope and defect fixing after production release.
- Presentation to Business users on development progress at end of Sprint cycle.
Senior Java Developer, Management Lead
- Development, Implementation and Management of eLeads application, Customer Information system, Compensation and Web services Front end management application using Java, J2EE, EJB’s/Message Beans, REST Web Services and XML based SOAP Web Services.
- Created java unit test cases using JUNIT AND Jboss-Arquillian framework. Used Spring ORM to integrate Spring Framework with hibernate and JPA. Used REST-CLIENT for testing Web-Services. Designed and developed the application using AGILE-SCRUM methodology.
Java Developer – Software Engineer
Development of Stock balancing, reconciliation, and Sub-loan system. Also developed Portal for traders and NYSE members for weekly news details of trade information.Show More Show Less
ToolsOracle 11g Eclipse