Now you can Instantly Chat with Amit!
Certified Scrum Master with 8+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, Project Manager and Business Analyst in Finance,
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industry in USA, India and South East Asia
Data & Analytics
Networking & Security
Handling multiple project under digital Initiative to improve process efficiencies through application & acceleration of
technology. Implementation of New LOS for Consumer Loan – Mortgage loan, UPL and CC, Lead generation and Sourcing
● Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight
● Drive alignment of Agile practices across the cross-functional team, vendors, clients, business stakeholders and
● Conducted and participated in project kickoff meeting for upgrading current LOS and implementing with new LOS
system with PEGA and integration to various internal and external system and application
● Facilitating Agile Scrum Ceremonies like Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective and
other cadences with on- shore and off-shore team members.
● Manage Sprint release timeline, stand-ups and other ceremonies and helps removes blockers to ensure Agile releases
stay on track
● Perform Value Stream Mapping to analysis current state and design new improved end state design.
● Provide day-to-day management guidance and direction to scrum teams in the execution of tasks
● Provide detailed metrics and dashboard covering tasks, assigned resources, and story points including burn down
● Support business team in improving current process and support DMU and sales team running and analyze new pilot
run, perform triage and diagnosis of problem and provide suggestion and best practice for improvement
● Aid in gathering and documenting requirements in the form of Agile Epics, User Stories, and tasks
● Maintain requirements backlog and conduct requirements elaborations. Plan and support Sprint and Build releases
for all environment, and coordinate with Test and CM Manager to ensure adequate and timely support.
ToolsJIRA Excel sheets
Electronic Lab Notebook
Project Manager (Team Lead)
Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) and Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
Worked as a Lead Business Analyst to implement Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN), software designed to replace paper lab
notebooks used by scientists and lab engineers to document their research, experiments and procedures performed in a
Laboratory and Research and Development Center (RnD) of the organization.
● Conducted and participated in project kickoff meeting for implementing Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) for
various department and site of Research and Development Center of Sun Pharma.
● Coordinated with key stakeholders such as Scientist, Analyst, Chemist and Lab Technician to gather requirements,
analyzed and finalized them in requirement gathering workshop
● Lead Requirement Workshop, Gathering requirements, business processes, documented various artifacts such as
Project Plan, User Requirement Specification (URS), System Requirement Specification (SRS), Functional Risk
Assessment (FRA) document, Data flow and System flow
● Coordinating with System Architecture, UI Designer, DBA and Development team to implement Electronic Laboratory
Notebook. Created, executed project plan and modify it as per need to achieve the timeline and business needs.
● Performing Stakeholder management, Change request management and Identifying issue and risk management
● Liaise with technology teams to ensure business requirements are met well during solution design, development and
● Validating the implementation of GXP Compliance, 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines and other regulation into the ELN
● Requirement gathering for integration of ELN with LIMS, Metis and SAP (ERP System for Bill of Material), Rich Text
Editor, Literally Canvas (TLC Monitoring), ChemAxon (Marvin JS and Compound Registration).
● Validating Operational Qualification (OQ) Script and Creating Performance Qualification (PQ) Script to be executed by
ToolsJIRA Excel sheets
Enterprise content management
Analysts (Non programmer role)
Enterprise Content Management
Worked on Enterprise Content Management project as Sr. Business Analyst and Scrum Master to build new generation tool to
automate correspondence solution for Independent Health (IH) and their subsidiaries. In collaboration with IH project teams
and business units to deliver a consistent solution set working with marketing, communications, legal and enterprise
architecture guidelines. The goal is to provide a centralized delivery and tracking system that will ultimately drive down costs
and delivery of correspondence easier for enterprise.
● Working in an Agile Framework for Enterprise Content Management.
● Requirement gathering, documenting and facilitating work to build centralized system to maintain, generate and
mailed all the correspondence of the entire organization.
● Creating Correspondence Requirement Document for Development team and business on SharePoint
● Conducting Agile Events like Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective with on- shore and off-shore team
● Managing project budget and scope of delivery and Collecting requirement to support and update current ongoing
correspondence of various department in accordance to compliance, state and federal rules and regulation
● Collecting requirement to add new correspondence from various department to newly build centralized
correspondence generation system
● Defect tracking, defect triaging and performing Root Cause Analysis and maintain communication with business
regarding production issues and resolutions
● Providing support and assists product owner and development team with planning, defining and maintaining project
scope and deliverables to manage client expectations for active project and proposed project work.
Loan Origination System
Worked on Mortgage Banking Project in Loan origination section. Implementing RESPA-TILA disclosure act and other regulation
in Mortgage Express Project. Also worked in migrating legacy loan origination system to Mortgage Express for processing
conventional, FHA and VA loans along with fees payment system
● Working in an Agile Framework for Mortgage Banking Project for Loan Origination Project.
● Successfully guided two development teams in agile scrum development and coached the team on scrum practices
and removing impediments to deliver high quality shippable features at the end of each sprint.
● Facilitated Sprint Planning sessions, Daily Scrum Meetings and Sprint Review. Conducted sprint retrospectives and
ensured continuous improvement based on the action items from retrospectives.
● Worked on integrating OnBase application and MAX (Mortgage Application Express) for Mortgage Express project for
loan processing application
● Product backlog grooming, user stories with acceptance criteria and grooming it to get approval from scrum team and
business along with story point estimation using Agile Central for Poker planning
● Worked closely with product owners, coordinate with IT Team members, business subject matter experts and Various
Vendors, coordinated to perform product backlog grooming and story estimations.
● Used JIRA for Sprint storing creating, tracking and update for entire sprint
● Perform root cause analysis and Defect triaging in different environment (Dev/IST), UAT and Production and used HP
ALM application for defect management