Now you can Instantly Chat with Pavani!
ICUE (Integrated Clinical User Experience)
ICUE is a Web based clinical application used by clinical staff to enable a consistent and flexible delivery of clinical services and clinical management programs across the continuum of care. This includes three core modules HSR, CPM, Advisor and a variety of features and functions required to effectively deliver our services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participating in continuous collaboration with system analyst and business analyst in understanding the business requirement and Identify gaps.
- Analysis and designing the business requirement to provide an effective and feasible in order to get good performance.
- Analyzing the requirement to implement up on built-in framework (Resolution framework – build on spring framework). Making sure if the requirement is coded with low defect density, deploying it to the test environments to make the functionality available for QA.
- Ensuring the code coverage in writing the Spock test cases as part of unit testing.
- Delivering the project within the time deadlines and taking ownership till it go alive with any PPDs.
- Making changes to resolution framework as Continuous Integration as part of Dev-only tasks and evolving bright ideas in the process.
Show More Show Less
web based applications
- Professional experience in complete Software Developer Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Programming, Building, Testing, Debugging and Maintenance.
- Proficiency in developing Web applications using Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Web services using JAX-WS and JAX-RS APIS.
- Experience with implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience using J2EE design patterns to develop robust Java applications.
- Profound experience in developing applications using (Model-View-Controller) MVC architecture and frameworks like Struts and Spring MVC, Springboot
- Proven experience in Application/Web Servers like WebSphere and Apache Tomcat on Unix/Windows Platforms