Now you can Instantly Chat with Divyanshu!
As a skilled and certified ABAP & Scrum Master and with more than 7.4 years’ experience as an ABAP & Scrum Master, I am adept in developing, testing and debugging complex business-critical code. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has affo...
- Creating new software solutions and modifying existing code to address issues.
- Monitoring performance testing code and modifying programs to resolve problems.
- Reviewing interfaces systems and prototypes for compliance with standards.
- Coordinating with project managers and quality assurance to ensure top-quality code as I am a certified Scrum Master (PSM1) also.
As a SCRUM Master: Enthusiastic entry-level Scrum Master. Has worked in Agile environment as a SAP for 4 years. Worked on two Scrum teams and filled in as Scrum Master on several occasions. Proven history of successful work with cross-functional teams.
Ø Responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
Ø Identifying and removing impediments.
Ø Engaging with other Scrum Masters to increase effectiveness of the Scrum methodology in the organisation.Show More Show Less
- Extensively Worked on ALE/IDOC.
- Worked on Solution Manager
- Expertise on ABAP RICEF Development
- Expertise on User-Exits, Enhancements, BADIs and Enhancement points
- Expertise on reporting ALVs.
- Worked on BAPI, SAP Scripts.,Smartforms
- Expertise on Data Dictionary Objects.
- Extensively Worked on SAP Workflows
- Implemented customised workflow for WM module.
- Flexible to handle both new development and maintain existing code base
- Created new Vendor Ageing report for global FI reference with Vendor Selection and Ageing Selection.
- Stop issuing invoice; if there is no Payment Card information when create Inquiry (VA11) or Sales Order in Notification (IW68). So, that Payment Information for HK10 should not remain blank on Sales Order creation and Repair process. For this, include MV45AFZB was used.
- Documentation of Process Flows and Process Steps along with providing workaround for Functional Deficits.
- Preparation of Technical Specifications.
- Part of UAT (User Acceptance Testing) program with Clients.