Now you can Instantly Chat with Kamal!
Experienced Project Manager, Lead and Solutions Architect for DataWarehousing projects. I have a total of 18 years Experience
and well over 14 yrs on Leading or Managing the project which involves onsite and offshore teams. I lead and have han...
Data & Analytics
S/4 HANA Project Manager
Project Manager (Team Lead)
- Managing the project for rolling International stores and E-COM stores
- Lead workshops with Business team to understand requirements and build solution for Retail Purchasing and Sales
- Managed Resource allocation and onsite / offshore deliverables
- Strong Functional understanding of Logistic Module.
- Lead and Managed the solutions in s4 Hana and Fiori apps with Business Requirements
- Worked and interacted with Functional and Business Process owners.
- Managed the data conversion and migration into S4 HANA(Including- Pricing, Inventory)
- Created Project plan and Task based progress for S4/SAP CAR
- Lead the team in timely completion of projects with key focus on self-service reporting and performance
- Understand and Guide the Fit-Gap Analysis, technical limitations and provide solution to fulfill business objective
- Helped and Manage the team buildup & also Maintain relationship with Business and client
- Design sessions and functional specs on POS and CAR configuration requirements
- Fiori based real-time reporting out of SAP CAR
- Mapping documents between CAR, APTOS and s/4 Fashion
- Extended Invoice, sales based CDS views and CAR based CDS view on TLOGF table
- Also involved in data conversion for Pricing and MSPR loads to S/4
- Build up new CDS view for Inventory snapshot using MATDOC with logic on Document types
- Build new CDS view for E-COM & Omni channel requirements on S4
- Manage the Testing team, Regression testing, issue logs and project cutover activities
- Testing Scenarios and UAT with Business users for signoff.
SkillsSAP S/4 HANA CDS Views
S/4 HANA 1610 Lead
Project Manager (Team Lead)
- Configured and Strategize to replicate data using SLT
- Used Range Filters in SLT for large tables like BSEG and CDPOS replication
- Performed end to end HANA implementation for Finance Business Unit
- Used SDI to extract data from Non-SAP systems
- Participated in blueprint and design sessions, review options and provide recommendations while communicating the benefits, risks, and constraints to both the business and IT stakeholders.
- Recommended and designed Finance Transformation roadmap with Simple Finance
- Responsible for data analysis, requirement gathering, data model designing using S/4HANA CDS modelling, BW4HANA and HANA.
- Configured the HANA Embedded Analytics for all reporting needs
- Implemented the Finance related VDM and customized VDM’s based on Business Requirements
- Configured and help in setting up the ABAP perspective workbench for developing CDS Views
- Used Eclipse based for creating ADSO and Composite providers to consume CDS views
- Setup of Fiori portal to access custom CDS views for drilldown analysis.
SkillsCDS Views SAP BW4 HANA
Toolshana studio SAP ABAP SAP HANA
SAP Technical Project Manager
Project Manager (Team Lead)
- Designed a new solution to use HANA views in Composite Provider
- Re-designed the HANA views to have lesser footprint on both HANA and BW
- Migrated the old views( Analytical and attribute ) views to new standards
- Migrated some of the .com object to HANA optimized objects in BW 7.5
- Worked on Integration between Hadoop and HANA using Data Ingestion – SDA, SDI
- Used Data Mapping to map the unstructured data from Hadoop
- Used BWMT to design the non-sap data using ADSO
- Created new HANA views for Net and Gross reporting
- Customizing POS and ATG data feeds with date routine during data loads
- New DOM feeds like Greencastle and Riverside for new DC’s
- Optimize the existing Native HANA views in using the variables and input params.
- Designed some of the views keeping in mind the self-service layer to be created in BOBJ
- Worked on hybrid solutions exposing BW Models as HANA views.
- Lead the HANA Migration from On Premise to Cloud, Reviewed RFP’s for cloud migration
- Worked closely with the Cloud Provider for the estimates and planning activity for the migration
- Leading the Cloud Migration from start to end with end-end testing. This involves Interface (Inbound / Outbound) files and connections to Tableau /BOBJ within Cloud
- Followed and Implemented Agile Methodology in Cloud Migration with sprint based approach before go-live
- Involved with UAT, Regression, Validation and Performance based tests involved in Migration
Show More Show Less
SAP BW/4 HANA lead Architect
- Implemented HANA based GL, AP reporting using SAP HANA optimized content.
- Activated Content from IMO/BW_CONTENT for GL, AP and AR
- Implemented AP Multiprovider /IMO/FIAP_M01) for BEx queries "vendor line item overdue " amounts
- Custom Modeling on BW including Virtual providers, ODP and Multiprovider’s.
- Implemented the GL sales figure data sources 0FI_GL_6 and 0FI_GL_14
- Extensively worked on the cell based BEx queries for GL sales figure including RKF's, CKF's,
- Worked on routines to add business logic for /IMO/FIAR_O30
- Also supported and worked on Integrated Planning functions
- Extensively used Analysis for office for reporting. Used SAP inbuilt functions on Analysis for office to consume input data for Planning functions
- Hands on development support for HANA based models with virtual providers. Mostly a hybrid approach