Now you can Instantly Chat with Anubha!
• Working as a “QA Architect Manager” in “Huron Eurasia India pvt ltd ” Pune.
• 13+ years of rich experience in Software Testing–Manual & Automation (Selenium2.0, QTP, Perl, Apple
script, QC, CQ, Test Director, Team Tr...
MyRounding, a Huron solution, is a Colorado-based company that develops, markets, and sells technology solutions for hospitals and healthcare organizations to perform structured leadership rounding and replace paper-based methods. The mobile and web-based platform has data collection, analysis, and reporting features that eliminate up to 80% of the current costs of rounding, while increasing levels of quality, patient safety, and staff, physician, and patient satisfaction.Show More Show Less
Project : ZS ASSOCIATES (MAAC–AMU, MIMO, AMR, Mobile Reporting, Depomed, Automation
Duration : Aug’11 – Jun’16
Role : QA Lead
Tools : Manual Testing, Selenium 2.0, JIRA, Oracle
Methodology : Agile Scrum
* Worked at client place and increase the team productivity with the quality.
* Create Test Plan, review test cases and procedures to ensure coverage of and conformance to business requirements.
* Primary ownership of AMU,MIMO EC and AMR portal and Secondary for the AMS, MIMO DERM
* Designing and Executing Test Cases explicitly for functional, Integration and GUI defects.
* Responsible for ETL testing and creating the mock up PPTS and Training deck.
* Started the automation testing using Selenium 2.0 and C# .Net.
* Involved in design discussions and other SDLC activities
* Testing Client Reports, Conversion Reports for Functionality, GUI Standard defects, Regression, Sanity, Smoke, Usability, Ad Hoc testing.
* Maintaining and Updating Bugs in a JIRA.
Project : United Parcel Service, USA
Duration : Aug’10 – Feb’11
Role : Web QA
Tools : Manual Testing, QTP, QC, Team Track
Description : This project has been developed for Courier Services. It consists of various applications
of UPS website. I have worked on following applications:-
1. Open Account
2. Account Maintenance
3. World ship CD ordering
* Directly worked with the client and was alone responsible to deliver the project.
* Understanding of requirement documents and the Application.
* Identifying test scenarios and creating test cases in Quality Centre.
* Involved in Adhoc, Regression testing and Defect logging using Team Track.
* Involved in preparing Test Data, Design Review and defect review.
* Automation of various applications using QTP
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
Projects : ISDN2e
Description : ISDN is one of the LoBs under Openreach. Here, Openreach rents its lines to other
communication providers (CPs).This methodology enables the end user to subscribe to the BT telephone lines through other CPs. These projects have different technology modules like B2B, HUB,
Siebel, Flow Manager and Flow Director, CHESS, STAA, CSS.
* Involved in creation of test plan document.
* Preparing test cases to ensure end-to-end testing.
* Perform testing for following areas apart from basic functionality :-
a) Integration : Test integrated modules.
b) Functional : Test for functionality of product in a release cycle.
c) System : Test for whole system in every environment.
d) Regression : Test the functionality which was working fine should not break by new
modifications / Additions
* Run Test cases and upload the defects in QC.
* Conducting KTs and Involved in KM and DP plan.