Now you can Instantly Chat with Ankit!
This is Ankit Sahay, full-stack .NET Developer, Offering over 6-Years of experience in .Net Web Application Development.
About My Professional Experiences
• Actively participate in planning, desi...
• Actively participate in planning, designing & developing from scratch and add new feature in any existing software application.
• Can lead a team of developers.
• Work on application architectural design, structure setup, coding & unit testing.
• Perform code reviews to ensure the optimization and code quality of applcation.
• Expert in troubleshooting, debugging and identifying the defects in existing application.
• Regular client meetings for status update.
Strong logical analysis & technical skills coupled with confident decision making for enabling effective solutions leading to high customer satisfaction and low operational costs.
About my Technical Skills
Version control: GitHub, SVN, TFS.
Dependency Injection: Using structure map C#
Team Size: 4
Summary: E-Commerce, Shopping cart Website with PayPal Integration.
My Role In Project:
· Add / Remove Item to Shopping Cart [Cart management Module].
· Billing & PayPal Integration Module.
· Search Box AutoComplete from database.
· Order placement.
- Designing Custom UI, CSS and HTML.
- Code version control with SVN.
Show More Show Less
Finance Domain Project
Team Size: 11
Project is about factoring business i.e. buy business invoices from other businesses and provide them funds before delivering the goods or services and gain the profit from there customers.
(i) Integration of Global Gateway API by credit-safe-UK to get financial reports of organizations.
(ii) Integration of Payment gateway Authorize.NET
(iii) Time to time modification in the software according to client requirements.
(iv) Revamped the client module of the application.
- Designing Kendo UI, Custom UI, CSS, and HTML.Show More Show Less
ToolsVisual Studio 2015
Brookfield Group Of Resouce Allocaton - Put BGRS to work and experience the power of what talent mobility can achieve.
SkillsEntity Framework Rest API SQL
- EXCIT (E: Electronic, X: eXchange, C: Carrying, I: Information & T: Transactions)
Team Size: 8
· URL: https://dc.asicentral.com/Help
· Project is a ASP.NET web application (.NET framework 4.5.2, including WEB API and MVC v 126.96.36.199)
· Purpose of the project is to create an API which allows distributor
and supplier systems to be connected and automated. We will need to implement at least 4 Api’s for each supplier: - Product inventory - Product Pricing - Order Creation - Order Status.
· Implementation include strong logic analysis.
· Understandings individual suppliers order, inventory architecture.
· Integrate them into EXCIT
· Created an API Testing application on Angular 4
Tenure: April 2017 to 29th March 2019.
- C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection (using Structure Map),
- Developer Automate Testing: NUnit Test cases.
- Data communication in different formats (XML, JSON, CSV, EDI etc)
- Different API’s, Services, FTP, SFTP integration.
- Designing with Bootstrap, CSS and HTML.
- Code version control with GitHub.Show More Show Less