Now you can Instantly Chat with Sindhu!
Proven experience of 3.7 years as a QA tester.Knowledge and experience in automated testing tools, Selenium with JAVA and Familiarity with Agile frameworks and Regression testing along with an ability to document and troubleshoot errors.... Show More
IRT is a software tool used in clinical trials to handle randomization and drug supply management. Clinical trials are conducted to allow safety and efficacy data to be collected for health interventions. IRT handles blinding of certain information through roles and permission assignment as well as other safeguards to ensure that blinded users cannot access un-blinding information.
- Analyzing & validating the completeness of business requirements.
- Generating the Test scenarios and Test cases.
- Developed Automation Test Scripts.
- Logging defects in Bug DB and Retesting defect fixes on each release build.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, System Integration, Retesting, Regression testing.
- Experience in Designing and implementation of TestNG framework with Webdriver.
- Performed parameterization to implement Hybrid framework.
- Participated in weekly status meetings with the team, developers to discuss open issues and communicating with onsite team.
- Involved in validation of various customization of clinical trials which are developed using IRT.
- Document the test results, Objective evidence, Declaration report and Test Plan.
- Trained new team members on Interactive response technology.