Now you can Instantly Chat with Ketan!
NRS is a major system which holds information of all 2Mb switch terminations. It provides update to date information of all the 2Mb switch terminations to all its users. It also acts as a data feeder for the various interfaces. The important thing about NRS is its Reconciliation process which assures that the data maintained in NRS is latest and not stale.
- Estimate the testing effort by analyzing the requirements and defined test strategy of project.
- Develop the test plan and follow throughout the test/project life cycle.
- Assign tasks to Testing Team members.
- Follow all processes for testing including documentation and artifacts as per organizational standards.
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities and sending to stake holders
- Prepare / update the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project.
WFMT is Network Engineering Workflow and Engineering Project Orchestration tool that will manage various plans and build activities within BT Openreach. The WFMT is built on 3 tier architecture. The technology used for GUI is JSP. The middleware contains the business logic built using TIBCO BW and TIBCO Iprocess. WFMT component expose its functionality to other systems as a web service hosted application.
- Testing of User Stories related to NGWFMT Engineering Workflow platform & performing all the testing activities following the Agile process for testing throughout the testing projects.
- Using various tools like HP ALM for project lifecycle management, RDBMS-Oracle/SQL for database, Putty for checking logs, Stubs using JMS for posting XML feeds.
Description It is product base company which is into designing Policy Decision, Billing Decision and Reporting Decision. Its clients are Insurance Companies for which it develops input from ISO the regulatory bodies and technical expertise. The product deals with Insurance commercials Lines which consists of different LOB’s. The scope of this project includes the testing of Rates, Forms and Business Rules.
- Analyze requirements during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
- Preparation of Functional Test Cases.
- Attend client calls for requirements analysis and test case review, verify the regression test cases with client.
- Prepare and send daily, weekly test reports.
- Peer review of Test Cases
- Defect Reporting and Defect Tracking
BerT (Exchange Records within BT) application was rolled out in April 2003 to users and for visualization and manages transmission equipment data for around 6000 BT exchanges in UK. BerT is used for storing the physical information of equipments stored in BT exchanges and their connections. The major users for the application are transmission equipment planners from BT Wholesale. The major transmission equipment types covered by Bert application are SDH planning & configuration System (PACS), PDH planning & configuration System (INS - Legacy system), Wideband, and Analogue.Show More Show Less