Now you can Instantly Chat with Kim!
Experienced with building a Fullstack Application using the latest technologies... Show More
A friendly user application to help manage everyday life about financial aspects.
● Crafted a non-relational database to merge two tables to calculate the monthly and annually saving.
● Designed a RESTful API route using Express.js to correspond with Axios to make HTTP requests to create, update, and delete
and interact with database to store information.
● Simplified with aggregate method to avoid n+1 queries to index in the table to retrieve monthly and annually expense and
● Harnessed Redux single-state management with React Component to communicate with backend to perform and minimize
A pixel-perfect tribute to Square Enix, a gaming company based in Japan.
● Incorporated a relational database with Active Record’s association to joins table together.
● Built a RESTful API route to communicate with backend using AJAX to create, update, edit, and delete React Components.
● Restructured a React image carousel for slideshow to display image using React Transition Group library for animation’s
● Formulated numerous React Components to display games and articles while user reviews articles.
● Generated a JSON file from extracting database columns with jBuilder.
● Redesigned the state with Reducer to break out the reducers into smaller, more manageable bits of code.