Now you can Instantly Chat with Hemalatha!
- Over nine years of manual testing experience, software quality assurance and SDLC.
- Experienced in different type of testing like gui, positive, negative testing, smoke testing, black box and white box in diffe...
- Experienced in functional testing, system testing, integration testing, regression testing, database testing, and browser testing.
- Have great passion for testing and delivering quality product.
- Strong hands on experience in manual testing on client/server and web-based applications.
- Experienced in using various defect logging tools like Jira, Test director, Quality center, Rational clear quest.
- Interacted with developers and SME and resolve issues.
- Maintained detail QA documentation.
- Learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Good team player and ability to work in group environments and also self-motivated to work independently.
- Experienced in writing the test strategy, test plan, test scenarios, test cases, and execution of test cases.
- Report, track and verify defects found in testing.
Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton is a leading provider of management and technology consulting services to the US government in defense, intelligence and civil markets. eCPIC is a government-owned, web-based application that federal agencies use to support their Capital planning and Portfolio Management processes. CIISG (Consumer Information Insurance Systems Group) is a portal for enrolling in Medicaid programs.
CIISG – (TP MO) Market Place Testing project (9/2015 – till date)
- Attend morning and afternoon performance testing status meeting.
- Consolidate minutes of the meeting and prepare weekly status report to display on the dashboard.
- Verifying RTM document, do gap analysis and report discrepancies to the management
eCPIC project (2/2015 – 8/2015)
- Performed quality assurance testing of software functionality to validate that fixes were successful
- Execution of test plans to meet weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual releases.
- Project followed the agile methodology.
- Performed functional testing and reported test results in development and test environments.
- Mentored new team members on the eCPIC application.
- Wrote test cases using the test rail software and updated the scripts for current and previous versions.
- Tested the UI component of the application.
- Received an award for excellence in performance and team work.
- Cross verified the requirements with the application and reported mismatch to the team.
- Attended the project meetings and updated the status of the work.
- Tested import and export function to create MS Projects plan.
SkillsAgile Methodology MS Office
- Developed comprehensive test scenarios and detailed test cases from requirements and other project related documentation.
- Worked with BA to transform business rules into test scenarios and test cases.
- Performed manual testing.
- Write test cases in gherkin for the maintenance functions.
- Validate the screen and cross verify with the requirements.
- Participate in the status meeting and give an update on the status of work.
- Do gap analysis between the BRD and UI wire frame and update the BA with the missing information.
- Write SQL queries to validate the data.
SkillsMS Office Oracle 11g Gherkin
Navy Federal is an armed forces bank. Serving the Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Veterans, and DOD. Working at Navy Federal Credit Union, VA as a contractor through TEK systems. Universal agent desktop (UAD) is an application which is used to maintain the membership details like mortgage, checking, savings accounts, CD. The current project is to enhance the application to improve the performance and make the application more user friendly.
- Create test plans, test cases, test matrix.
- Used QC to write the test cases and remedy to track the defects.
- Used different version of IE 7 and 8 to test the application.
- Gathering requirements and attend status meetings.
- Worked on the delinquency calculation of the loan when the mortgage payment is not paid on time.
Net America is a government contractor and provides web-sustainment for web-based grants management applications for Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Customize IT support and services for the Firefighters eGrants System (AFG) application. The support includes architect, maintain, development environment, design/ creation and establishing a State-of-the-art call center for FEMA customer.
Responsibilities: Create test plans, test scripts for different scenarios to test the AFG application. Gather and finalize requirements by series of discussions with the client. Working closely with the Developers and Engineering Teams in the review and modification of the product and its specifications using Agile-testing methodology.
Log and monitor defects using Trackzilla. Reporting to the Client on a weekly basis. Report the status of the issues in the weekly status meetings. Work closely with the developers and make sure that the bug is resolved. Prepare documentation on the use of application with detailed business logic and testing procedures. Prepare test data, create applications and help the developers to fix problems and resolve the issues. Worked with UI developers and created GUI standards and tested the interface to the application. Sending the test results to Users for approvals. Execution Report is submitted to the Client summarizing the activities performed. Maintenance of project related documents at SharePoint. Tracking the changes in the requirements and updating the test scenarios and test cases. Send the Test report to all the stake holders sign off on each phase of the Testing life cycleShow More Show Less
SkillsJ2EE Oracle 10g
ToolsVisual Studio 2015
Contracted to Conduent Inc. Conduent Incorporated provides business process services with capabilities in transaction-intensive processing, analytics, and automation to government and commercial customers in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Commercial Industries, Healthcare, and Public Sector.
Truck stop toll processing project. Florida Turnpike Enterprises facilitate reciprocity across tolling agencies in South Eastern states and Hub-to-Hub interface to the central HUB.
- Participated in all aspects of product testing, including test plan development, execution and delivery of well-tested solutions with short time to release.
- Reviewed test planning and estimates, test status and results
- Reviewed bug descriptions, functional requirements, design documents and worked with developers to design test criteria
- Ran batch jobs, analyze database and outputs.
- Documented work thoroughly and clearly (SCRs, Bugs, Test Plans, and Test Cases).
- Identified software capability and reliability by conducting functional, system and performance tests.
- Perform installation, functional testing, regression testing and support for all phases of the SDLC
- Participated in production support by troubleshooting problems and identifying solutions.
- Collaborated with team members and others in organization to resolve testing issues.
- Independently analyzes issues, recommends software changes and writes detailed bug reports.
- Ownership of test cases and test results throughout SDLC
- Created defect reports, status reports, test reports and other reports as required.
- Provided defect analysis identify QA root cause and corrective action for missed test coverage.
- Colloborated with onsite and offshore QA test analyst and worked on multiple internal and external teams to drive testing of releases and other Projects
- Created and executing manual/automated test scripts, creating test data, test procedures, and triaging defects.
- Using SoapUI for functional testing to call REST based API application architecture. Was validating XML tags for the transfer process through SMTP and HTTP protocols.
Show More Show Less
Toolsjama Jira software Oracle 10g Pl/sql WinSCP
Software Technology Inc.
Contracted to DuPont. DuPont Pioneer is the world's leading developer and supplier of advanced plant genetics providing high-quality seeds to farmers around the world.. Connex is a customer maintenance system, a web based mobile and iPad applications. Using Connex, you can manage business partners, sales representatives and invoicing details. Also document history is maintained in the system to view prior season sales. It also provides product comparison chart, product profiles and can be used as a proposal packet. The delivery function handles discounts, shipping and invoicing to the customers.
- Writing test cases and test plans.
- Querying the database and doing research about the transactions
- Attend the agile Kanban status meetings and give inputs to the team
- Test cases written in Visual Studio Team Services for Bravo regression and functionality
- Test the application using different browsers to check the compatibility
SkillsMs SQL Server 2014 SAP
ToolsVSTS MS SQL Server
Collabera Inc, New Jersey
Worked as a consultant for the Santander Bank, Boston. I worked on a retail mobile banking application called Zelle. The project uses agile methodology with two week sprint cycle. This is a mobile testing project testing on IOS and Android operating system.
- Writing test cases and test scripts.
- Work with developer to recreate the test scenarios and help them to fix issues.
- Participate in the different scrum meetings, backlog and scrum review meetings.
- Work with offshore testing team to test the Jira tickets which was handed off to me.
- Test the application using different browsers to check the compatibility
SkillsHP ALM Jira Confluence Zeplin
ToolsHP ALM Jira software Confluence Zeplin
Accenture Federal Services
Worked as a consultant at Amtrak. Amtrak is a railroad passenger corporation striving to deliver a high quality, safe, on-time rail passenger service. The OSM (Operational sales and marketing) is an ongoing eCommerce, web based project. The OSM project tracks the status of the train arrivals, departures, ticket bookings, train schedules, passes, promotion and deals.
- Change web content via browser developer tools and check the results
- Test various web pages on different browsers and create positive and negative test scenarios
- Write test scripts based on the business requirements given in the user stories.
- Help verify AEM (Adobe Enterprise Management) content bug fixes in production web site.
- Give detail description of defects to non-technical members and recreate them in team setting .
- Verify the content and functionality of system prompts.
- Attend status meetings and work with onshore and offshore team.
- Do cross browser verification of OSM content via supported browsers that include: Chrome, Firefox, IE 11, Safari.
- Do verification of OSM content on supported platforms that include: Windows, Mac, Android, IOS devices.