Now you can Instantly Chat with Prashanth!
- Good hands-on knowledge of Source Code Management (Version Control System) tool like Git.
- Proficient in developing Continuous Integration/ Delivery pipelines
- Experience with automation/ integration tools like Jenkins...
- Experience with automation/ integration tools like Jenkins
- Knowledge of major cloud service providers, like AWS etc.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code (Programmable Infrastructure), and how you can achieve that by using tool like Ansible.
- Hands-on knowledge of software containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
1) Configured Jenkins with maven build tool to generate the war/ear files and archived them.
2) Configured Jenkins Nodes to build jobs in order to distribute the load of Jenkins Master and achieved parallel builds.
3) Perform deployments to multiple environments like Dev, QA and UAT environments.
4) Installing and configuring Ansible and Involved in writing Ansible playbooks for configuring the servers.Show More Show Less
1) Configured Jenkins jobs in such a way that fetches source code from Git repository.
2) Performed Build Activities using Build Tool Maven.
3) Configured Jenkins with Git and maven to achieve Continuous Integration.
4) Configured and scheduling jobs to build the code and communicate these build results to respective teams.
5) Integrating Jenkins with nexus repository to deploy the artifacts.Show More Show Less