Now you can Instantly Chat with Hirak!
- An open minded, result-driven professional with 15+ years of IT experience. Have excellent leadership and managerial abilities, interpersonal and follow-up skills.
- Creative thinke...
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with demonstrated ability to manage projects from planning through execution/completion under the pressure of fast-paced, time-sensitive environments.
- Handled and worked with overseas clients and developed software projects for clients like Microsoft Global Delivery(USA, APAC, EUROPE), KPMG (UK), Hill-ROM (USA), Schlumberger (USA), Shell (USA) & Johnson & Johnson (USA).
Extensive working knowledge in Agile & Waterfall model of Software Development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• User requirement gathering and sign off from the customer.
• Project kick-off, Project planning, Estimation- Scheduling/ Effort/ Resources, Tracking & Monitoring.
• Risk Management, Configuration Management, Change Management.
• Coordinate and head the meetings with client representing the offshore team.
• Reviewing programs at regular intervals and ensuring that review happens at all levels in the project teams.
• Overseeing the Quality procedures related to the project.
Status ReportingShow More