Now you can Instantly Chat with Sulekha!
I am a strategic, agile Project Management professional with 10 years of project management experience specializing in Safety/Pharmacovigilance domain in the Life Sciences industry and ERP domains, managing local and offshore teams.... Show More
Upside (upgrade and migration of safety system), On premise to Cloud migration of safety system
- Project Management
- Build, direct and develop a team of delivery consultants that will engage with the clients on the implementation projects.
- Implement and execute small, mid-size and large projects that enable clients to derive value for their business.
- Working with Sales, Consulting and other teams to identify opportunities at the client to cross-sell and upsell the services and achieve the target objectives for the accounts.
- Optimizing the costs by taking a pragmatic approach to various delivery models (onsite-offshore, onsite only or offshore primarily).
Upgrade Safety system
Project Manager (Team Lead)
- Develop project schedules, estimation, establishing measures and milestones, definition, scoping, tracking
- Guide testing and compliance efforts to ensure regulatory, quality, and safety priorities are adequately addressed.
- Work with computer system owner(s) to ensure implementation of change control activities are in accordance with company procedures and compliance requirements.
- Working with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines
- Managing program/project-related risks according to the Project Management Policy Managing projects through use of processes like risk management, Quality management, Issue/problem management & Scope change management
Project Manager – Global Customer Support
- Building a positive relationship with a client after they have signed a contract and went live with the product
- Resolve the clients issues ontime.
- Building new and enhancing existing frameworks for delivery methodologies within various aspects of customer analytics and project lifecycle (like data management, visualisation, advanced analytics etc).
- Oversee the customer suppor operations within a business, dealing with customers directly and often as their first point of contact.
- Mentoring the to L1, L2 and user teams for the process and incident resolution, Monitoring SLAs for 24x7 global customer support
- Process enhancements & improvements. Improve Customer satisfaction
- Test Project Management - Handling estimations, project planning and scheduling, execution, monitoring and controlling, risk management
- Implementing Agile Project Development Methodology
- Worked with Total Assembly Center (TAC) Executive Management team and Client with the team size of 10 for test process definition and implementation
SkillsJava (All Versions) WebSphere Application Server Lotus Notes Rational Performance Tester Database Testing Black Box Testing
PROJECT LEAD - TESTING
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- Provide a detailed plan of how the risk will be managed or eliminated.
- Provide a weekly Program status report with major risk factors when mitigation approach impacts the project timeline, budget or objectives
- Coordinates the Risk Management Plan and Risk Mitigation Strategy across all projects within the Program and manages the execution within the individual projects.
- Ensure all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing
- Managed testing activities for the product development unit with parallel execution of multiple projects,
- Process definition for the testing function, team cohesion, implement test automation plan and to assure the overall quality of the projects.
- Process Implementation and Improvement
- Review Software Metrics for its correctness and completeness
- Involved in application Configuration of Pharmacovigilance / Drug Safety Adverse Event Reporting Systems for life sciences clients, which includes the understanding and analysis of business and functional requirements, drafting of the configuration baseline document, support
- Assured process compliance with all regulatory and procedural requirements
SOFTWARE ENGINEER – SQA
- Manual and automated testing of unix based applications
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- QA activites on semiconductor based software application
Show More Show Less