Now you can Instantly Chat with Zahid!
- Installation and configuration of Omniscan and OmniDocs in 21 states for different projects.
- Developing process-wise folder structure (INI) file under DMS Cabinet by Omniscan.
- Configuration of INI files on Client machine.
- Day to day Document management systems support to end users.
- Installation and configuration Scanner on each end user machine.
- Creation and access control rights of users as per project requirement.
- Maintenance of client component with-in the application.
- Creating process-wise daily MIS reports by SQL Queries.
- Day to day DMS application support to end users by remote tools.
- Maintaining Daily GIL and GTL CABINET images backup on tape.
- Update and implementation of new patches on DMS Servers (OmniDocs).
- Vendor communication (Newgen) for application server support.
- Installation and configuration of SQL SERVER on Production/UAT/TEST and DR Servers.
- Backup and Restore on SQL SERVER 2005/2008/R2.
- Migration of SQL SERVER and Application
- Daily Maintenance of SQL Servers included reviewing SQL error logs
- Maintaining Database Backup on tape derive.
- Configuring and Managing DR of Application and SQL SERVER
- Documentation and reports management.
- Get the transition from client to understand OFI working environment for SQL Server.
- SQL server installation and configuration
- Code deployment on Dev/UAT/Prod by labeler tool.
- Backup and Recovery of databases.
- Perform database Refreshes from prod to non-prod environments Dev/QA/UAT
- Configuring and Maintaining Log Shipping, Database Mirroring, and Always On as a high availability with disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Re-run certain failed AutoSys jobs
- Create logins/users, change passwords, Enable/Disable logins
- Blocking, long-running processes, Queries
- Troubleshooting various problems that arise in a day-to-day work and fixing the issues
- Importing and Exporting data
- Monitor SQL Server health through SQL Sentry tool
- Documentation and reports management