Now you can Instantly Chat with Jaleel!
ü Having 7 years of experience in Software Development on creating and implementing Web-Technologies and Intranet Technologies using High-Level Microsoft technologies such as .NET Framework , Visual Studio .NET, ASP. NET, C#, VB.NET, ADO. NET...
ü Having 3+ years of experience in Avaya Components like Avaya Interaction Center and Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer and Avaya Communication Manager.
ü Having good experience in installation and implementation of Microsoft Azure Stack.
ü Good knowledge in WCF, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Caching.
ü Strong SQL Server skills especially SQL, DDL, DML, Stored Procedure, Triggers, Enterprise Manager, SQL Query Analyzer and oracle database.
ü Experience in writing Stored Procedures using MS SQL Server 2012 and Oracle.
ü In depth knowledge of database programming using Ado.net classes such as SqlConnection class, SqlCommand class, SqlTransaction class, SqlDataAdapter class, SqlDataReader class, Data Set, Data Table etc. for n-tiered Applications.
ü Designed and extensively developed reports using Crystal Reports, rdlc and SQL Reporting Services.
ü Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, quick learner, self-motivated, ability to work individually and as well as in a team environment with good team spirit.Show More
Data & Analytics
Contact Center Admin and Reports Application Enhancements
This project is developed to provide new reports from the existing Retail Admin & Reporting Application wherein the IVR related data such as Calling Number/CID etc along with the CMS related data such as Queue Time and whether the call has been answered or not answered by the Contact Center Agent needs to be displayed.
New Reports such as
- Beneficiary Confirmation IVR Reports
- E-Statement Subscription IVR Reports
- Customer Segmentation IVR Reports
- Customer QueueTime Report
Changes has been peformed on the existing Service Application & Stored Procedures
that is deployed in ADCB to retrieve the data from IBM Informix database and store in Sql Server database and to provide a new report from the existing Retail Admin & Reporting Application .
Visual Studio .NET 2008, .NET Framework 2.0, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML/XHTML, SQL Server 2012, Crystal reports.Show More Show Less
Tools.Net C# SQL Server 2012 Crystal Reports
Microsoft Azure Stack Implementation
: Microsoft Azure Stack is a hybrid cloud platform that lets you deliver Azure services in your datacenter. This platform is designed to support your evolving business requirements. Azure Stack can enable new scenarios for your modern applications, such as edge and disconnected environments.
Azure Stack integrated systems are offered through a partnership of Microsoft and hardware partners, creating a solution that offers cloud-paced innovation and computing management simplicity.
Azure Stack is offered as an integrated hardware and software system, you have the flexibility and control you need, along with the ability to innovate from the cloud
- Installation and configuration of Azure Stack servers (Hardware & Software)
- Network configuration for Azure Stack servers
- Azure AD or ADFS Server config. for the Azure stack architecture
- Setup and configuration of Azure Stack development kit
- Installation of Azure Stack virtual machine images
- Configuring of Azure stack VM’s setup
- Azure stack tenant creation
- Azure admin and user access portal formation.
- Arrangement of Azure stack monitoring, health and billing alerts
- Configuration of Esight management tool
- Implementation of work flows automation and integration (Finalization of details to be done during Analysis & Design Phase)
- Capability to host multi-tenant and multiple AD forest
- Included market place and additional market place items to define service catalog for end users
- Implementing policies and securities, for different customers (Policies defined by customer would be captured during design phase and the same implemented)
- Capable of billing for different customers, Usage reporting, Market place development (Market Place development and Automation details to be scoped and finalized during Analysis & Design Phase)
- IAAS to PAAS and application modernization along with implementation(Finalization of details to be done during Analysis& Design Phase)
Contact Center Admin and Reports Application Enhancements
This project is developed to provide the Contact centre Business team to check and update the customer Registered Language to authenticate voice on IVR based upon customer Number and Mobile Number.
New crystal Reports has been added to display Number of Customers registered on Voice Biometrics, Number of Customers authenticated, Number of Customers Unauthenticated based on selected dates.
Contact Center Agent Disconnected Calls Development
This project is developed to provide the Contact centre Business team to check whether the calls has been disconnected by the customer or Call centre Agent when the call has been transferred to call centre in different transfer back scenarios and Agent ID has to be capture form the IBM Informix database and stored in SQL database in order to display in the report based on selected dates.
To achieve this we have developed a windows service application which will fetched the data from IBM Informix and insert into SQL database and enhanced the existing Admin Application with additional report to show the following requirements.
NEC VPCC( Virtual PC Center )
This project is developed to provide the POC for the client on NEC VPCC.
VPCC is a thin-client based desktop virtualization solution . Virtual PCs are created on a server and accessed through thin client terminals. All PCs can be managed centrally from a single management point. It allows you to share the physical resources of a single server to run multiple virtual computers on it.Show More Show Less