Now you can Instantly Chat with Sathish!
A dynamic professional with 4+ years of work experience on Devops Engineer, Software Configuration Management, Release Management, Build and Deployment and L2,L3 Java .Net Applications .
· Experienced in administration/maintenance of source control management(SCM)systems, such as sub version (SVN), GIT and knowledge of Perforceand clearcase.
· Creating Tags and Branch,Trunk on Svn and Git.
· Administrating and managing Software Configuration Management Tools and users credentials of Git, and SVN
- Review/Merge/ Remove Git Pull Requests to Git .
- Hands on with Git / GitHub for code check - ins/checkouts, branching etc.
· Automated daily backup of the entire code repository.
· Configuration and Build Tool aware of Perforce and ANT, Maven.
- Managing and modifying the build scripts like Ant, Maven and working on automation and process improvement activities.
- Experienced in using Build Automation scripting like MAVEN, ANT and MSBUILD as build tools for building of deployable artifacts (JAR, WAR) from source code.
- Build Automation &CI Jenkins Creations Of Jenkins Jobs, Managing Slaves, Job Scheduling, User credentials,Working with Plugins Monitoring
- Good experiences on creating downstream and upstream jobs on Jenkins.
- Configure parameterized and nightly and milestone builds in Jenkins.
· Application and Web Servers working are Apache Tomcat.
· Applications supported and working are Java projects.
- Built and deployed CI/CD pipelines
- Orchestrated CI/CD processes by responding to Git triggers, human input, and dependency chains and environment setup.
- Used CI/CD tools Jenkins, Git/Gitlabs, Jira and Docker registry/daemon for configuration management and automation using Ansible .
· Automated build and deployment process using Ruby and Shell Scripting.
· Experience in looking into Deployments issue, application Issues, and User Issues.
- Deploying applications (JAR, WAR, and EAR) and related troubleshooting in clustered environment using Admin console.
- Created Containers in Docker
- To achieve Continuous Delivery goal on high scalable environment, used Docker coupled with load-balancing tool Nginx .
- Virtualized the servers using Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs, also configuration automation using Docker containers.
- Experience in creating DockerContainers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker Containers from scratch.
- Container management using Docker by writing Dockerfiles and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configuredKubernetes
· Managing servers using ansible.
· Using ansible ad-hoc commands to manage servers.
· Creating playbooks by using ansible modules to manage servers.
- Automated the process of installation, configuration of the web application servers like ApacheTomcat using Ansible
- Experience on creating EC2 instances, adding EBS volumes for EC2 instances.
- Creating and adding Security Groups to instances for controlling the inbound and outbound traffic.
- Experience with EC2 Auto Scaling, Amazon IAM , EBS, S3, ELB, Cloud Watch and other AWS Services.
- Involved in the Design of different Release Environments for new projects and monitoring.
- Performing updates and upgrades on the systems currently on the network for performance and auditing purposes.
- Worked as Devops Engineer for project teams that involved different development teams and multiple simultaneous software releases.
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications according to the agile process.
- Participated in weekly release meetings with Technology stakeholders to identify and mitigate potential risks associated with the releases.
· Operating System working are Linux, Unix and Windows.
- Experienced with principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
- Performing Build and Deployment of the applications in DEV, UAT and PROD Environment.
- Manage Build Schedules on the Web Site and on Build servers accordingly.
- Responsible for the set up and on-going maintenance of CM Tools.
- Creating new development streams, bug fix branch & views for different projects.
- Creating and Deploying Build for Development/QA Environments.
- Managing and working with Release and Operation team which performs Build, Deployment, Content Switch, Code Switch and Administration of the Configuration and Build Tool
Card Valet, Mobile Card Services.
Financial Institutions can add controls and alerts to existing payment cards without requiring reissue of cards. Controls and alerts work for all merchants and all payment types, transparent to the point-of-sale. There is no overhead of communication with the consumer during the transaction authorization – the preferences and contexts are already present at Ondot, and applied during transaction authorization. Financial Institutions have a real-time context-aware channel that can be used to push offers and alerts to consumers at point of purchase. No custom integration is required since the solution leverages the universal ISO 8583 payment standard, making integration significantly simpler and accelerating time to market.A different use of the mobile channel is to notify the cardholder in real-time about potential fraud, and get instant confirmation from the cardholder. Traditional fraud management systems generate cases but need to integrate with a real-time interactive communication channel with the cardholder to close the loop. Ondot provides APIs for fraud alert solutions to leverage its mobile channel.Ondot's stand-alone application is a white-label solution that can be branded and published by Financial Institutions or card processors. iOS and Android applications are supported. In addition to branded applications, Ondot also supports drop-and-click branding from the management console in the server, so Financial Institutions can customize the application look-and-feel to align with their brand. Ondot also provides professional services for customizing and managing applications on behalf of its customers, for Financial Institutions that want a turn-key solution.Show More Show Less
Asurion, LLC is a privately held company based in Nashville, Tennessee that provides insurance for smart phones, tablets, consumer electronics, appliances, satellite receivers and jewelry. In 2014, the company operated in 14 countries and had 49 offices with 17,000 employees serving 280 million consumers.Show More Show Less
MacAfee Antivirus Plus
: McAfee is the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. Delivering proactive and proven solutions and services that help secure and networks around the world, McAfee protects consumers and businesses of all sizes from systems the latest malware and emerging online threats. Our solutions are designed to work together, integrating antimalware, antispyware, and antivirus software with security management features that deliver unsurpassed real-time visibility and analytics, reduce risk, ensure compliance, improve Internet security, and help businesses achieve operational efficiencies.Show More Show Less