Now you can Instantly Chat with Pankaj!
I have expertise in AWS,Build and release ,git hub , Jenkins , Linux systems administration. I have worked in automation tools on chef , ansible,terraform,. I know Python and Java
... Show More
Data & Analytics
- Developing CI/CD roadmap and implementing to the project
- Play a significant role in establishing operational processes for a fast-growing distributed cloud platform
- Improve deployment process within AWS (ex. cross-region automated deployment).
- AWS services administration: IAM, VPC, Route 53, EC2, S3, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Redshift, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFormation
- VCS: Bitbucket
- Automation tools: Ansible,terraform,cloudformation
- Docker, Vagrant
- Scripting: Shell, Ant, Python
- Jira, Aha, Slack
- Improve automated test and simulation frameworks.
- Taking care of blue/Green deployment
- Develop and automate standard operating procedures around common failure scenarios.
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance statistics for cloud hosted environments.
- Develop application performance management to measure and act upon performance data.
- Consult and contribute to system architecture.
- Develop application features and improvements.
- Participate in on-call schedule in local timezone.
- Write clean, well-documented, and resilient code.
Emerson Automation Solution
Emerson Automation Solution
- Creating fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes for multiple projects.
- Designing and Setting up AWS infrastructure
- Automation of infrastructure using Terraform and Ansible
- Migrating infrastructure to AWS or other providers using Terraform
- Control finely granulated/or frequent changes using Puppet, Ansible or Chef
- Build cross platform images using Packer
- Automation of day to day tasks using Chef
- Setting up complete CI/CD Pipelines
- SonarQube and Nightwatch to keep quality and velocity
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Python and Bash.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Continuous Integration, Automation and Configuration Management tools.
- Built Ansible-based infrastructure testing tool to identify quality concerns between functional areas delivery virtual machines; suggested remedies to reduce handoffs and increase automation
- Develop an automated, continuous, build process that reviews the source code, identifies build errors and notifies appropriate parties to expedite/facilitate synchronization to the latest build.
- Improve productivity by designing & developing full-featured build systems; implementing tools and scripts that enable efficient, flexible builds (Shell, Perl).
- Integrated the build system to the bug tracking system.
- Develop an efficient deployment process for web deployments (rolling, hot etc.).
- Deployment and configuration management with Ansible.
- Designed the deployment architecture for deployment to Linux boxes (with no root access) from the existing deployment solution (Octopus), as well as via Ansible
- Managed and executed replacement of 600 virtual RHEL Linux servers and application migration to 150 physical servers, for purposes of cost reduction, reliability and performance consistency. Post provisioning configuration and consistency checks were carried out via Ansible. Servers were split for use by multiple services using c-groups.
- Development of automated deployment tool for dev, UAT and production environments using Teamcity and Ansible. Allows new services to be deployed and released simply by developers including an Ansible playbook within a build package.
- Development of a service “baseline”, consisting of a repeatable set of tools for use by new services; Ansible for deployment, Collectd and Graphite/Grafana for metrics, Splunk for log collection, Nagios/Monit for monitoring and Consul for service discovery
- Responsible for source code control, build systems, configuration of specialized environments.
- To manage code repository.
- Maintain branching, versioning, code merge, etc.
- Troubleshoot compile and build failures, and facilitate resolution.
- Manage thereleaseof software components into QA, UAT and Production environments.
- Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment, automating wherever possible.
- Work closely with CTO to devise strategy for supporting development, test and production resource pools/environments.
- Taking heap and thread dump using Jconsole.
- Troubleshooting issues related to JVM.
- Troubleshooting issues related to applications.
- Developing the newest changes in existing application , requested by Client.
- Participate and troubleshoot P1 incidents.
- Support of production service requests, performing routine administration, and supporting hardware and software infrastructure.
- Work closely with clients, vendors, PAC, and other technical staff to identify and resolve issues or problems that impact the middleware environment.
- Consult with clients and other technical staff on middleware maintenance issues.
- Provide administrative and middleware technical support to application development teams.
- Create WAS scripts to automate WAS deployment and administration including application, upgrades/patches.
- Analyze and tuneWebSphere Application Server (WAS)for optimal performance including database and repositories communication.
- Perform WAS configuration for various applications.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new tools and technologies that fall under Middleware domain space.
- Provide 24 X 7 support, partnering with the global counterparts, as part of oncall rotation and performs other duties as required.
- Created MQ Queues and Channels required for the Application.
- Configure SSL Security for MQ Client /Server and Server-Server.
- Creating Execution groups and Broker Topologies.
- Configured MQ Objects within the WebSphere Application Environment.
- Setup MQ clients and communicated with the servers by defining the client definition tables.
- Setup remote administration for the queue managers.
- Setup hardware clustering of the MQ servers using MSCS.
- Preformed L2 support as part of the on call rotation team to troubleshoot the issues.
- Managing Applications running on Hosted Production.
- Application Deployment on Hosted Production Environment,.
- New Environment Setup, up-grades to sandbox/production application, implementation.
- Support to On Premise customers.
- New Hosted Site setup.
- Handling cases escalated to Application Management queue.
- Provide solution, Participating and contributing to root cause analysis.
- 24x7 Shift rotation working time.
- Resolve production issues, do necessary R&D.
- Cross functional co-ordination.
- Perform troubleshooting as per standards define by the ITIL.
ToolsLinux Shell Scripting