Now you can Instantly Chat with Trikesh!
• ARO Teller project involves building a new web based robust Teller application from scratch for a bank to carry out all day to day Teller functions & reporting with increased security and maintainability across 6 countries in Africa.
• This application is part of the biggest change that is happening in the southern hemisphere.
• Developed application which adheres to Industry wide UI/UX standards using Angular, PrimeNg, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap to provide best in class customer experience on multiple devices.
• Worked on web socket (SockJs) to send/receive real time notification pop up to multiple authorizers for authorization in case of operational or credit risk breaches.
• Worked on the implementation of IOT in various banking peripherals like pin pad, signature pad and cheque scanners.
• Worked on use cases which involved complex calculations for forex transactions.
• Ensured timely delivery on all the use cases with quality coding and zero defects.Show More Show Less
Food Service website
• Involved in designing the user experience interface UI strategy, converting findings into UI designs.
• Leveraged MVC design patterns to organize Angular controllers, Custom directives and views.
• Used Angular as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Bootstrap.
• Worked with Business Analyst to understand their business Models and goals.Show More Show Less
SkillsAngular.Js Java EE
ToolsVisual Studio Code Eclipse
• This application is a ticket management tracker used by the CISS team to keep a track of the work they perform daily with full transparency.
• It is being used professionally by more than 300 users at least 15 times a day storing 2000+ entries daily.
• Excelled in rapid application development, communicated with the users, leads and managers to determine specific requirement and expectations.
• Developed the web application in JSF 2.2 at front end and Oracle 12c at the back end.
• Used different technologies like Model View Controller (MVC) Design Pattern, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), JDBC connection and Data Structures.
• Applied controllers on various fields and exposed APIs to perform crud operations on Application data and added basic authentication security feature.Show More Show Less