Now you can Instantly Chat with Santosh!
A performance-driven IT delivery management professional with strong technical background and 17 years’ experience working across multiple countries, cultures, technologies and industries. Strong record of accomplishment in prog...
- Domain experience: Travel and Transportation (Airline & Metro Trains/Trams/Bus), Logistics, Manufacturing, HR (resource recruitment and deployment management).
- Associated with reputed clients based in Australia, USA, UK, Thailand and Hong Kong. Onsite Exposure: Approx. 4 years.
- Expertise in implementing Agile, Traditional, ITIL, and Lean methodologies for delivering custom software, managed service contracts, migration and upgrades (technology & middleware), and systems integration programs using multiple technologies (.NET, Java, Mobile Apps, Middleware, BI). Experienced in simultaneously managing multi-projects, multi-clients that are multi-located.
- Program / Project Management: Worked as Scrum Master for custom projects, Delivery Manager for business campaign programs, Service Delivery Lead for Managed Services Contracts, PMO for offshore delivery center (ODC) and managing IT transformation programs of rebuilding the corporate IT systems.
- Accountable for managing the pre-sales process by active involvement in understanding the high-level requirements mentioned in RFP, coordinating with clients in query resolution, estimating and analyzing the ROI of the project through Cost-Benefit Analysis, proposal submission, presenting the RFP response, defending the bid and contract processing.
- Delivered technology solutions and presented IT technology roadmaps to C-level stakeholders for various business initiative and campaigns.
- Technical Experience: An enthusiastic problem solver with good programming, system analysis and designing experience in developing the web and mobile based applications using Java / J2EE, ASP.NET Core / Web APIs, Angular, UML frameworks.
- Delivery Transformation - Responsible for development, integration, rollout, training and sustenance of organizational IT systems that is supporting the delivery framework improvements as suggested by McKinsey & Company.
- Recruitment Management – Driving the resourcing plan, preparing the job description for technical / functional / manager positions, participation in shortlisting, evaluation and onboarding process of the candidates. Have been an active member of technical panel for evaluating candidates during multiple various organizational recruitment drives throughout the location.
- Worked as an ICT Operations Manager in a multi-sourced IT environment with focus on driving performance and service improvements through an application of contractual SLA.
- Accountable for the delivery of active engagement with stakeholders and participating in planning and prioritization, thus improving the adaptability to new demands and the ability to make data-driven business trade-offs.
- Strategizing, planning and implementation of continuous service improvement to improve the quality of service delivery, and hence system stability and customer satisfaction.
- Management of quality assurance, implementing right quality control processes and tools, for ensuring quality standards are achieved for the program. Ensuring the Quality Standards compliance for an ODC: ISO, CMMI, and Lean Six Sigma.
Opportunity to lead the business development and management consulting programs for various IT organizations to enable them utilizing the best of their capabilities with better cost effectiveness; hence fulfill customer demands and make them future-ready by providing better profitability. My responsibilities include the following:
- Delivery Excellence: Implementing the best practices in sales and delivery management for improving the bidding process, project planning, capacity planning, estimation, time management, and talent management.
- Digital Transformation: Using digital technologies to create new or modify existing business processes, culture, and customer experience to meet changing business and market requirements.
- Conducting workshops on Lean, Agile, UML, Estimation, Time Management, RCA, Risk Management, Test Strategy, etc.
- Setting up suitable monitoring frameworks, metrics, KPIs to measure the improvements as per the business objectives.
- Developing customized and unified real-time performance dashboards (Systematic & Visual) for CXOs and team; hence enhancing accessibility of reports & reducing preparation time for everyone.
This program was intended for the organizational IT transformation as per the re-invented delivery framework suggested by McKinsey & Company. The program includes the redevelopment of best-in-class systems for resource management, automated time tracking, project budgeting and financial tracking, economic utilization, resource forecasting, pyramid & sub-contractor tracking, and management dashboards.
- Developing program roadmap plan for delivering internal systems to be integrated by internal IT and external vendors/products.
- Accountable for delivery of systems within the strict timeline and technology constraints for the proposed systems by developing wireframes, data mapping, algorithm design and system integration mechanism between SAP, intranet, third party systems and BI tools.
- Evaluating suitable solutions and right vendors for system development & integration, testing, deployment and data migration as per specified system improvement requirements.
- Managing estimates, scheduled, code review, user acceptance, deployment and training to the end users.
- Organizing gallery walk, posters, and mass-mailer programs with an objective of showcasing the achievements and inculcate positive energy by educating all on these initiatives and outcomes.
- Leading the resource management group for travel & transport vertical with the intent to improve the resourcing processes & underlying systems.
- Reporting of portfolio performance to CXOs and Vertical Delivery Heads by providing real-time online reports with drill-down and multi-view dashboards on Revenue vs Gross Margins, Direct Expenses, FTEs and Pyramid, Resource Fulfillment Metrics, Economic Utilization and Sub-contractor Performance.
- Ensuring program sustenance by setting continuous feedback and improvement mechanism and setting up support & change management processes for internal IT team to continuously support the systems.
Lead the enterprise program on system development, managed service delivery, project leadership, client engagement for reputed accounts in travel and transportation domain. Performance management of multiple fixed-priced and fixed-capacity managed service contracts for application development, support & testing in dual-shore model.
Major projects delivered using Agile and traditional methodologies and multiple technology stacks are as below:
- GOPS - Gate Operation System (ASP.NET MVC / Web API) – Migrating Visual Basic application to .NET.
- Rebranding – updating internal, corporate & business services systems as per new branding of airline.
- Unify Program (SOA & Sabre API, WebService) – System integration and migration to single passenger service system.
- Fuel Reconciliation System (J2EE, Spring, SOA, XML, WebService, etc.) – Utility for optimizing the fuel cost of airline.
- Route Profitability System (J2EE, Spring, MS SQL) – For enhancing the forecasting capacities to help identify revenue optimization opportunities.
- Mobile App - iOS and Android based mobile apps for Airline frequent flyer loyalty program
While working with DoT (Department of Transport) with Victoria Government, Australia at Melbourne, I had opportunity to lead the program for system's technicalupgrade (hardware and software) and redevlopment of Payment systems that is used for payment processing of Metro Train, Tram and Bus service providers.
My responsibilities include the technical evaluation, prototyping, and delivery of Payments system migration to upgraded hardware, underlying operating systemand application software development.Show More Show Less
This enterprise system was made for efficiently managing the logistics, relocation and wine cellars of Crown Worldwide Group. My role was to lead the team of developers and tester to ensure timely delivery of technical documents, code, test cases, and ensuring the success of UAT. I had opportunity to work onsite with client and had been successful in getting the approval from stakeholders within the defined planned schedule.Show More Show Less
This product was made to stream the audio content using the desktops and sharing the content between the users located across internet.
My role was to implement server side protocol, developing customized java-based media player for audio streaming using Java Networking and multi-threading concepts.Show More Show Less
Product development of ERP system for Garment manufacturing industry including Sales, Purchase, Material Management and Accounting modules.
Gained technical skills in JSP, servlets, Struts Framework, MS SQL Server along with functional and business analysis skills.
Had opportunity to interact with client while requirement analysis, design and user acceptance testing.Show More Show Less