Now you can Instantly Chat with Chinmayee!
- An incisive professional with 4.5+ years of total experience in Various Domain.
- 2+ Yeas of Bigdata testing experience with Hadoop , HDFS, Map Reduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, HBase, Spark, Scala.
- Good Exposure to Big Data/Hadoo...
- Good Exposure to Big Data/Hadoop Testing. Have knowledge on Hive, HBase
- Domain knowledge and understanding of Banking and Insurance
- Proven capabilities as a Test Engineer in leading and managing projects, gathering requirements and preparing functional specifications
- An effective communicator with excellent management skills and ability to relate to people at any level of business
- Experienced in Execution of Test Cases and preparation of Test Data Manually
- Good understanding of code versioning tools like Git, build tool like Maven, Jenkins
- Knowledge of agile methodology for delivering software solutions
- Hands on experience in various big data application phases like data ingestion, data analytics and data visualization
- Experience in creating tables, partitioning, bucketing, loading and aggregating data using Hive
- Perform the data quality checks on the input data and publish the results
- Monitor and tune the performance of the individual module and overall system
Data & Analytics
- Test Plan preparation and Review.
- Creation of Estimations (L0/L1/L2), Resource Planning (Consolidated Resource planning), Test Plans and Test Closure Reports.
- Involve in Frontend (Application) as well as backend (ETL) testing.
- Involve in ETL (Extract >> Transform >> Load) testing as well as E2E testing.
- Good Exposure to Big Data/Hadoop Testing. Have knowledge on Hive, HBase & Solr.
- Review of SRS, FRD document and Preparing Test data as per Requirements.
- Preparing Test cases against System Requirement Specification or change requests.
- Involved in Test Execution (Sending Daily Status & Weekly Status Reports to Clients)
- Worked with Components like input file, output file and component for Partitioning and repartitioning etc.
- Defect management related activities like preparing defect logs, updating the defect logs after regression testing.
- Preparing the daily and weekly status report.
- Reported test results and bugs found during testing effectively.
- Checked the full dataflow of the orders per system test plan.
- Cross checked the database to see that the correct credentials of the orders.
- Wrote different pig scripts to clean up the ingested data and created partitions for the daily data.
- Import data using Sqoop into Hive and Hbase from existing SQL Server.
- Support code/design analysis, strategy development and project planning.
- Create reports for the BI team using Sqoop to export data into HDFS and Hive.
- Develop multiple MapReduce jobs in Java for data cleaning and preprocessing.
- Involve in Requirement Analysis, Design, and Development.
- Export and Import data into HDFS, HBase and Hive using Sqoop.
- Involve in create Hive tables, loading with data and writing Hive queries which will run internally in MapReduce way.
- Work closely with the business and analytics team in gathering the system requirements.
- Analyzing and Developing Spark programs using Scala API's to compare the performance of Spark with Hive and SQL.
Global Cash Plus
- Installed and configured Hadoop MapReduce, HDFS, Developed multiple MapReduce jobs in java for data cleaning and preprocessing.
- Migration of ETL processes from Oracle to Hive to test the easy data manipulation.
- Responsible for developing data pipeline using Sqoop, MR and Hive to extract the data from weblogs and store the results for downstream consumption.
- Worked with HiveQL on big data of logs to perform a trend analysis of user behavior on various online modules.
SkillsHive Apache Pig Apache Sqoop Jira Selenium HP ALM