Now you can Instantly Chat with Rama!
Data Capture Officer
- Accurately Captured Ausgrid’s assets, attribute data, dimensions, annotation and other details depicted on drawings, sketches or in an electronic format into GIS smallworld.
- Prepared and collated written requests for investigation of assets network data to Data Assurance Officer or to the Team Leader.
- Accessed physical records or electronic system to input/retrieve data concerning assets using following methods and systems.
- TDMS- for field book recordings.
- SOMS (AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY) - for accurate location.
- Web Services such as GOOGLE MAPS.
- IAMS (SAP)-for labeling of substations and other assets.
- Network Asset Management Systems(Replaced by IAMS).
- PROJTRAK(MS-ACCESS)-for the progress or process of the jobs done.
- MBS-for the verification of the NMI’s.
- Plastic Plans for street lightening network.
- GPS co-ordinates for certain Ausgrid’s assets.
- Performed a Quality Assurance service both manual and Automated over completed work units.
- VQA (Visual Quality Assurance) -where the captured electrical network is viewed in systematic order to find the errors for presentation purpose and for standard capture rules.
EQA (Electronic Quality Assurance)- the captured electrical network is run through a specific testing tool which is a part of the smallworld GIS software to find the connectivity of the electrical network and resolved other related errors.Show More Show Less
Asset Information officer
- Gathered SydneyWater assets Information from relevant sources.
- Experienced in data analysis, interpretations of business requirements, provided insights and resolved problems.
- Updated GIS Smallworld with all the attribute data and drawings.
- Performed general duties related with GIS database such as querying database using SQL for data verification.
- Maintained data and SydneyWater assets information in GIS upto date by verifying or cross checking with different databases and field recordings.
- Observed business processes and conducted on-site observation to ascertain worked performed, methods used and personnel used.
- Obtained information from relevant and authentic sources.
- Analyzed information and evaluated the results to choose the best solution and solved problems.
- Managed a small offshore team and mentored as required.
- Worked with business users and functional lead to understand and documented the Business requirements.
- Executed developed code and various test scenarios
- Involved in reviewing business requirements and analyzing data sources from Teradata for design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analyse projects within Tableau Desktop.
- Worked with ETL team(DWH) to extract data into Tableau using custom SQL to filter data source.
- Used Teradata SQL Assistant to run SQL queries and validate the data in the warehouse and marts.
- Created Dashboards using calculated sets, parameters, calculated fields,groups, sets and hierarchies in Tableau.
- Created views in Tableau Desktop that were published to internal team for review and further data analysis and customization using filters and actions.
- Formatted the report layout as per the requirement of the end users using Tableau Desktop.
- Provided data security and authentication for specified users using Row level security and user filters.
- Scheduled data refresh on Tableau Server for monthly increments based on business change to ensure that the views and dashboards were displaying the changed data accurately.
- Created access groups and individuals to access different content on site.
- Added users and use groups , Assigned permissions to allow users groups to access projects, workbooks, and data sources.
- Designed and implemented basic SQL queries for testing and report/data validation.
- Worked with Source system Subject Matter Expert (SME) to ensure that the extracts are properly mapped. Used SQL for data mapping and querying.
- Tested dashboards to ensure data was matching as per the business requirements and if there were any changes in underlying data.
- Participated in meetings, reviews, and user group discussions as well as communicated with stakeholders and business groups.
- Participated in regular Technical Reviews, Defect review and walkthrough meetings with important project & business stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Involved in validating and testing the numbers reported using Tableau Dashboards and Teradata.